Become a Patron!

Ex Vapers Shed Members.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As some of you may or may not know, there used to be an English forum called TheVapersShed run by a reviewer you may know who goes my the name of Todd. Well a few days ago, he decided to close this forum down

Now a lot of us members were saddened at this as it was a friendly, informative small forum, with no drama etc.

Although it was an English based forum, we also had quite a few international members there as well, and this is one of reasons why I am posting this here.

If there are any ex-Todd's Shed members reading this, I would just like to let you know that I have decided to create a new version of the Vapers Shed Forum.

And so I am inviting all ex-shed members and any new members to join if they wish to. Several of us are there already, and while its a new forum so not a lot of content yet, it will hopefully grow as time goes by.

Its called The Vapers Cafe and can be found at the link below. It's on very much the same lines as the old shed, and I'm sure many here will feel right at home there. :)

TheVapersCafe

Now I know that many here at the Vaping Underground will call this your home, and it's the first and last place you will visit.
I also find this forum one that a frequently visit, due to the friendliness and very helpful bunch of people you have are.
But variety is the spice of life they say, so if you do feel inclined to join us, then it would be very much appreciated, and you would be warmly welcomed. :)
And I little bit of your knowledge would be more than welcome. :)

I would also like to thank RMarcusY for giving me permission to put this post and link here, its was very generous of and very much appreciated. Thank you.

Hope we see some of you on our small but friendly new forum.

Cheers. Devilon

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very good reach out to the "shed" members that just got "booted" to never never land! Wish you well on your new forum and hope you get some good followers.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Todd from Todd's Reviews that does the reviews out in his shed correct?
I watch his youtube reviews often.
I didn't even know he had a forum though.

Edit: This guy right?

todd.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

todd.jpg
yep, Mark mentioned he closed the forum in today's Vlog.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As some of you may or may not know, there used to be an English forum called TheVapersShed run by a reviewer you may know who goes my the name of Todd. Well a few days ago, he decided to close this forum down

Now a lot of us members were saddened at this as it was a friendly, informative small forum, with no drama etc.

Although it was an English based forum, we also had quite a few international members there as well, and this is one of reasons why I am posting this here.

If there are any ex-Todd's Shed members reading this, I would just like to let you know that I have decided to create a new version of the Vapers Shed Forum.

And so I am inviting all ex-shed members and any new members to join if they wish to. Several of us are there already, and while its a new forum so not a lot of content yet, it will hopefully grow as time goes by.

Its called The Vapers Cafe and can be found at the link below. It's on very much the same lines as the old shed, and I'm sure many here will feel right at home there. :)

TheVapersCafe

Now I know that many here at the Vaping Underground will call this your home, and it's the first and last place you will visit.
I also find this forum one that a frequently visit, due to the friendliness and very helpful bunch of people you have are.
But variety is the spice of life they say, so if you do feel inclined to join us, then it would be very much appreciated, and you would be warmly welcomed. :)

I would also like to thank RMarcusY for giving me permission to put this post and link here, its was very generous of and very much appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers. Devilon
Mark was saying today in his vlog how much he hated to close the forum down, just too many plates on the fire.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's just saving face as far as a lot of us are concerned, they were a few of us on his old forum offered to take on the running of his forum for him, one day later he closed the forum down.

If that is incorrect then I apologise, as I still like watching his videos. :)

It will never ever be as big as this one, I couldn't handle it at my age. :D
We are a small but happy friendly bunch :)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TheVapersCafe

Cheers. Devilon
Hey Devilon, Good to see you here, and I was also saddened to see that Todd was closing down the forum...I'm glad to see you are trying to carry on and hope all the best for you,I'll be stopping by from time to time and saying hello..bye the way we talked recently on the Shed and I was going to go over to the Shed and tell you ...I got my hands on a Calibre 22.4.....and though we seem to be mostly Americans here, you guys are welcomed to come over and join.....we'll even pretend we understand your accents.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

todd.jpg
Damn..... 51 this guy was probablly one of the very first if not the first serious vape reviewer...he's like one of the Deans of vaping.... guys probablly vaped more devices than anyone on the planet....one of the only reviewers I take seriously when considering vape purchases....

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Devilon, Good to see you here, and I was also saddened to see that Todd was closing down the forum...I'm glad to see you are trying to carry on and hope all the best for you,I'll be stopping by from time to time and saying hello..bye the way we talked recently on the Shed and I was going to go over to the Shed and tell you ...I got my hands on a Calibre 22.4.....and though we seem to be mostly Americans here, you guys are welcomed to come over and join.....we'll even pretend we understand your accents.

Yes I remember you mentioning about the Calibre 22.4, gad you manged to get hold of one, and what are your impressions about it?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I remember you mentioning about the Calibre 22.4, gad you manged to get hold of one, and what are your impressions about it?
reminds me of a hellfire in some ways....it vapes really nice,but it is no where near as good a flavor attys as say my Pulse G or my BMG 22.....This is where I disagree with Todd..I don't think it is a stellar flavor genny.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
reminds me of a hellfire in some ways....it vapes really nice,but it is no where near as good a flavor attys as say my Pulse G or my BMG 22.....This is where I disagree with Todd..I don't think it is a stellar flavor genny.

I have since I've been vaping, have foolishly listened to a number of reviewers who has recommended a product, and after having going out and buying the same product discovered their claims were full of rubbish.

The best recommendations are from reading members post on forums such as this one. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have since I've been vaping, have foolishly listened to a number of reviewers who has recommended a product, and after having going out and buying the same product discovered their claims were full of rubbish.

The best recommendations are from reading members post on forums such as this one. :)
I agree.However I have found Todd to be an excellent reviewer,it could be that his tastes and mine are similar...he seems to have a good pallete...for instance ..Igetch69 Scott ...is a great reviewer but,.....whenever he reviewed a genny he always said the same thing about the flavor.."The flavor is good about what you'd expect from a genisis".....whereas Todd went to lengths to tell you what he thought were great Gennys for flavour.....Two of my favorite gennys the Pulse G and the BMG 22 Todd also highly recommended for flavor, and I agree with him wholeheartedly....so I expected more from the Calibre 22.4 ..it's very good , but not in the great class for flavor.But then we all get pretty loyal to certain atties I'm sure I am.I remember everyone at the Vape Pit thought Hellfires were the pinnicale of gennys, and I thought Hellfires were a great genny, but they didn't deliver the flavor all that well.they are some of the most beautifully made atties in vaping I have to admitt.

VU Sponsors