Become a Patron!

Exceed NC with notchcore tank - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay let’s get to it. This was sent to me for review by Joytech. As per usual, it will not alter my opinions of this device. The Joyetech Exceed NC with NotchCore Kit is inexpensive. vaping experience to you! The Exceed NC Kit is nice looking and ergonomic. The NotchCore atomizer adopts the horizontal NotchCoil, gaping well with a low power output (20-25w). The NotchCoil is very durable to use too. I have the notch core on another device from Joytech and like the tank. You can rewick and clean the coil quite easily and this comes with two coils. I’ve already reviewed this tank elsewhere but enough to say that it works as intended. I’ve had no issues with it and as long as you like a 25 watt vape (I use it around 27 watts), it is fine. So horizontal coil, easy to clean, decent flavour. I use both my Notchcore tanks.

The EXCEED NC battery features two optional modes: direct output mode and constant voltage output mode. When powered off, long press the fire button until the light is on. Then continue to click the button to switch between direct output mode (white light) and constant voltage output mode (orange light).

This is a very simple little device. It’s not revolutionary. It comes in two colours. I got the black one. I like the battery size - 2300 MaH. Of course this means it is a little thicker and longer to accommodate the lipo. Still, it is lightweight and comfortable in the hand. It charges relatively quickly too and the USB port lets you stand it up when charging. They call it finely engraved. The engraving is simple and neat and not at all offensive. I like it.

So I’ve been using mine for about a week and half. I have nice tobacco at 6 mg in it. I run mine in constant voltage mode but I don’t see a big difference with this tank. With a different coil you will. It has been a consistent vape for me - once I found an e-juice I enjoyed in it, I just sailed along with zero issues. Not having a menu system or needing to adjust it makes good sense to me.

xoHmccN.jpg

Parameters

Size: 22.0(D) x 127:
5mm 
E-liquid capacity:
2.5ml
Coil: 0.45ohm NotchCoil:

Battery: Built-in 2300mAh
Modes:
Direct output/constant voltage output:

Thread: 510

Contents

1 * Exceed NC battery
1 * NotchCore Atomizer(inc.mouthpiece)2.5ml
2 * Notchcoil-0.45ohm MTL.
1 * Spare Glass tube
4 * Silicon Ring
1 * USB cable
2 * Manual
1 * Warranty Card and Warning Card

So this is not a game changer of a device. But it has plenty of pros.

Easy maintenance
Long battery life
Fast charging
Well machined
Decent flavour
Light weight

If you are looking for a smaller device and like me, rarely use pods, then this a good choice. The coils will last you months as you can rewick them.

VU Sponsors