Become a Patron!

Excited!!!

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
So I thought i was going to get my delivery on Saturday didnt happen got a txt update today though at 7:43am tellin me its at my local post office.. So im waiting patiently... lol for some wire an coils haha.. Hope all is having a great day.

-VapinSteveo-

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
at 7:43am tellin me its at my local post office.. So im waiting patiently...

I have asked my Postal Carrier where is my package and he said sorry nothing for me~! I tell him it said out for delivery and comes back a little while later apologizing for the delay~! Never get too excited because in my experience that makes for bad Juju and causes delays~! Hope you get it today~!

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
well i did however read up about my post office from what everyone says it sucks in this area.. so will see thanks for the advice.. maybe ill call them to check.. but i believe it runs with mail.I dont even no when the mail runs.Just moved in my area about say a month ago.. Just gettin use to everything pretty sure he usally runs around now.

-VapinSteveo-

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
It has arrived.. LoL I know its not much but Im happy at the moment so How many watts would u say to run it at for 2 coils???

-VapinSteveo-

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has arrived.. LoL I know its not much but Im happy at the moment so How many watts would u say to run it at for 2 coils???

-VapinSteveo-
Depends on resistance of build. Start low and work your way up until you're satisfied.

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
Is this suppose to look this bad after a day of use
. maybe 10ml of juice through it????
671f278ddb3127b6fcbdd649ada466ff.jpg
30e9869b1440fa5bf06df1826cefd515.jpg
3f168d94a4c98ee72dd0f263c1556f64.jpg
1e36acbcbbee355d0395788c9b4a951c.jpg

-VapinSteveo-

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's a particularly sweet juice it's not out of the realm of possibility. Sweeteners gunk coils.

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
So I got them heating center out an wickin is rough for me although only hada person show me on mine doing 1 coil an that's it.. I do need to look at more YouTube videos... but here are the pics.. let me know what u think please...

-VapinSteveo-

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once you have the cotton through the coils, use a tool to comb the tails to thin out the cotton. It'll wick better, taste better, and make more room inside the chamber for vapor production.

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
ok, Ive been doing that but not sure how much tp comb out or thin out on it.. I did it one time an it leaked a little

-VapinSteveo-

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a fine line between too much and not enough, but in time it will probably become almost second nature to you.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have asked my Postal Carrier where is my package and he said sorry nothing for me~! I tell him it said out for delivery and comes back a little while later apologizing for the delay~! Never get too excited because in my experience that makes for bad Juju and causes delays~! Hope you get it today~!
One thing I'll definitely agree with you on. Every single time without doubt. I've even been "delivered at our in mail box" with no package. That one stings. You get to thinking they misdelivered your package and up until a month so I've lived in the shittiest neighborhoods in Cincinnati. Avondale, Bond Hill, Walnut Hills, Corryville. I got into the habit of building a relationship with the post man and getting them to call me when I have a package. People around there will steal a turd.

Most of the time, one mail man delivers mon-Thursday, and a different guy Friday and Saturday for some reason

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ok, Ive been doing that but not sure how much tp comb out or thin out on it.. I did it one time an it leaked a little

-VapinSteveo-
I don't really comb out my wicks when using an RDA other than if I was squonking because I need it to wick. In an RDA I just drop right on my Coils ever 5 hits or so. You can still comb it out if that's how you learn to do it that's cool too. They both work.

You will read a ton of different opinions on how to wick your coils up.

From my experience stuffing cotton/too much cotton makes for a dull/ severely muted flavor. You just want enough to be able to pull through with done resistance, then pull back to even it out. That is how I do it and that's the best way for me.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors