Member For 3 Years
Hey guys
I want to but a new atty that graps a bunch of flavour....cloud doesnt matter
I know i am comparing 2 rta to rda and they are not the same at all
But i am talking flavour now...regardless of anything

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Generally since you give no vaoe requirement other than flavor.. the one with the smallest chamber will give the best flavor..... but the biggest chambered atty may give the most.

BUT.. in all of them flavor is going to be determined by the wattage, build and juice used.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
Generally since you give no vaoe requirement other than flavor.. the one with the smallest chamber will give the best flavor..... but the biggest chambered atty may give the most.

BUT.. in all of them flavor is going to be determined by the wattage, build and juice used.

Talking about chamber size so exo with the small glass installed or ammit will win
But i added the pharoah cuz people say that drippers give far better flavour and cloud than rta
So ...i am confused now !

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys
I want to but a new atty that graps a bunch of flavour....cloud doesnt matter
I know i am comparing 2 rta to rda and they are not the same at all
But i am talking flavour now...regardless of anything
Pharaoh for flavor, but overall I'd take the exo just because of the large capacity, and 2 decks. the exo gives amazing flavor as well in both single and dual coil modes

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talking about chamber size so exo with the small glass installed or ammit will win
But i added the pharoah cuz people say that drippers give far better flavour and cloud than rta
So ...i am confused now !
Dripper used to give the best or most flavor... in the past. When the only way to run above say 25watts was a dripper on a mech. Mainly because until recently they were the only atties with a build deck big enough for the coils and wattages used today for max flavor..... most of today's RTAS and RTDAs are those drippers of yesterday... with a tank added.

Imo you will get the best flavor from an old Kayfun type tank or Genesis tank. Running high PG juice. BUILD? For the Kayfun the build will be for about 15 to 230 watts call it .7 to1.5 ohms and the Geni tank probably above 1.5ohm. Might go lower or higher wattage IF the atties are modified for a more Lungy hit

You will get more flavor from today's gear though...... I just don't see more as better. It still come down to the build juice and wattage used. Get the atty you like best....... learn to build it the best you can let that knowledge help you find what will be best for you in the future.

The fastest doesn't always win the race. Same goes for vaping.

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
Dripper used to give the best or most flavor... in the past. When the only way to run above say 25watts was a dripper on a mech. Mainly because until recently they were the only atties with a build deck big enough for the coils and wattages used today for max flavor..... most of today's RTAS and RTDAs are those drippers of yesterday... with a tank added.

Imo you will get the best flavor from an old Kayfun type tank or Genesis tank. Running high PG juice. BUILD? For the Kayfun the build will be for about 15 to 230 watts call it .7 to1.5 ohms and the Geni tank probably above 1.5ohm. Might go lower or higher wattage IF the atties are modified for a more Lungy hit

You will get more flavor from today's gear though...... I just don't see more as better. It still come down to the build juice and wattage used. Get the atty you like best....... learn to build it the best you can let that knowledge help you find what will be best for you in the future.

The fastest doesn't always win the race. Same goes for vaping.

So what should i do now ?

bmclaurin

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have all three, and if I could only have one, it would be the Exo for its versatility and top notch performance. One of the best flavor RTA's out there right now IMO. The Pharaoh is a close second. In fact, for flavor alone it might have the [very] slight edge, but the Exo is just way more versatile and is IMO a better choice if you're planning to use it as an all day vape. The Ammit...meh (by comparison)...it's not a bad RTA, but it's just not in the same league as the other two IMHO.

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
I have all three, and if I could only have one, it would be the Exo for its versatility and top notch performance. One of the best flavor RTA's out there right now IMO. The Pharaoh is a close second. In fact, for flavor alone it might have the [very] slight edge, but the Exo is just way more versatile and is IMO a better choice if you're planning to use it as an all day vape. The Ammit...meh (by comparison)...it's not a bad RTA, but it's just not in the same league as the other two IMHO.
U have the exo x or exo xl ?
And what do u mean "pharoah will be at the very slight edge" ...i am sorry i didnt get it

bmclaurin

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Exo RTA, not X or XL. In terms of the Pharaoh, what I mean is it *might* beat the Exo on flavor alone but by a very tiny bit. IMO obviously. Others may very well perceive it in the exact opposite.

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
Exo RTA, not X or XL. In terms of the Pharaoh, what I mean is it *might* beat the Exo on flavor alone but by a very tiny bit. IMO obviously. Others may very well perceive it in the exact opposite.
For someone who doesnt like over-airy tanks and in love with restricted lung hits-not too restricted tho ...i mean just enuff airflow-what do suggest ?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exo rta or Exo XL with the optional RTA deck, both would be my choice.

He is saying the Pharoah might have an edge overall for "flavor". Your mouth is closer to the coil so that may be true. I like the Pharoah but it is not convenient to refill and with it's low capacity you will be refilling a lot. The Pharoah would make a lot more sense if they made a squonk pin for it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bmclaurin

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For someone who doesnt like over-airy tanks and in love with restricted lung hits-not too restricted tho ...i mean just enuff airflow-what do suggest ?
The Exo RTA would be great for that. Especially with the single coil deck. You can dial the airflow ports way down on the bottom of the tank, and if that's not enough you can install the airflow restrictor underneath the coil. In fact, with the restrictor installed, it can *almost* become a MTL tank. IMO it's not a great MTL experience (but certainly acceptable), but it is superb for restricted lung hits.

This is one of the many examples of why this RTA is so versatile.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merlin mini is my best rta hands down. Flavor from it with dual coils is right up there with any dripper I've tried. It only holds 2mls...but it puts out great flavor at 80w.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The OP didn't ask about the Merlin Mini but I agree, it is a great tank. The single coil is a little better than the EXO RTA as well IMO. I just wish it held more juice, my only real con for the Merlin Mini but at the same time if it was larger it might diminish the flavor.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The OP didn't ask about the Merlin Mini but I agree, it is a great tank. The single coil is a little better than the EXO RTA as well IMO. I just wish it held more juice, my only real con for the Merlin Mini but at the same time if it was larger it might diminish the flavor.

I am with you. I think ideally they'd made make a phat merlin.. width to gain juice capacity..but still a short chimney for flavor. Then again...I have some tall tanks with great flavor...so who knows what the recipe for awesome is lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree the most versatile is the iJoy EXO RTA. You get a single & dual coil deck. A 2ml & 6ml tank. You get a air restrictor, with the restrictor I think it is a restricted direct lung. Flavor is great, doesn't leak. I think it fits your criteria perfectly!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The Petri, Merlin Mini, Modfather and Troll give far better flavor than the Exo in my opinion. The Exo is just a bit versatile, but the 30/41mm Modfather RDTA's are amazing for flavor, vapor and everything else if you don't mind bigger devices.

Tongbitz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right wire, id, wraps, amount of cotton, wattage and juice flavor.
It depwnds also with the mod.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors