090914_Signals_promo.png

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"The 20-year-old woman told police she was backing out of a driveway when her e-cigarette exploded in her lap igniting a fire."

Bet she had it between her legs, not on her lap, and it was pressing on the whatever firing button it had

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Um.. anyone else think the story is fake? The woman "jumped out of her vehicle" ... If you jump out of something doesn't that mean you are jumping away from from said moving vehicle? How the hell is it gonna run you over?

"TEMPE, AZ - A woman suffered second-degree burns to her legs and multiple broken bones after her electronic cigarette exploded.

The incident happened Tuesday near McClintock Rural Road and Southern Avenue.

The 20-year-old woman told police she was backing out of a driveway when her e-cigarette exploded in her lap igniting a fire. She jumped out of her truck to put out the flames but her truck jumped a curb and hit a tree.

According to Tempe police, after the woman jumped out of her truck it ran over her legs and broke both her hips. She remains hospitalized due to her injuries."

I dunno, just sounds hokey to me. :finger:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Jumps out of truck.
Truck jumps curb.
Truck hits tree.

Am I missing the "run over" part in this sequence of events?

Needs to learn better jumping skills. But let's blame the e-cig anyway.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To be fair, it's really hard to jump out of a vehicle when it's rolling backwards,...and you're on fire. You're all panicky, and the door knocks you down and kinda drags you under.

That said, it's super fucking easy NOT to blow up your vape! Millions of people don't do it every day. Stop trying to be that "special kind of stupid" you like to read about. It hurts.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its pretty super fucking easy not to jump out of a moving vehicle a d run yourself over too but I think that ship has sailed.

I'd be to embarrassed to even admit that this happened to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just wondering what kind of news story would have resulted, if she had set herself on fire and jumped out of her moving vehicle and it ran over her legs... if she had done with a lit cigarette? I've tossed cigarettes out which didn't GO out, they came right back into the vehicle and lodged behind me, burning a hole in my shirt... and I managed to keep driving and not have a wreck.

I also always drive with my mod between my thighs, and haven't yet caused it to fire by pressing on my private parts.

I'm thinking this female just needs to give up her drivers license, as she's obviously one of those people incapable of walking and talking at the same time.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
"However, it’s still unclear what caused the woman’s e-cigarette to explode. Her name hasn't been released and it’s unknown if charges were filed against her."

Can someone be charged with multiple counts of Darwin?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i love the title. not gonna lie. it takes an expert to know mishandling something is a bad idea. next up. EXPERT: mishandling a chainsaw can lead to severed limbs.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i love the title. not gonna lie. it takes an expert to know mishandling something is a bad idea. next up. EXPERT: mishandling a chainsaw can lead to severed limbs.
I know someone who tried to crank a chainsaw with the blade between their legs.... Fiance had to tell him it was out of gas, even though the fucking retard said he had just filled it up. And this is the same guy who tried to fill up said chainsaw with straight gas instead of the gas mixed with the oil. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

And this guy thinks he's God's gift to women... His wife is addicted to hard drugs... :facepalm:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I know someone who tried to crank a chainsaw with the blade between their legs.... Fiance had to tell him it was out of gas, even though the fucking retard said he had just filled it up. And this is the same guy who tried to fill up said chainsaw with straight gas instead of the gas mixed with the oil. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

And this guy thinks he's God's gift to women... His wife is addicted to hard drugs... :facepalm:
Dam not much to say just dam lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Shoulda let him crank that chainsaw, so he can't breed and pass on the stupid genes.

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Shoulda let him crank that chainsaw, so he can't breed and pass on the stupid genes.

Andria
Surprisingly his only child, a son, is extraordinarily bright. I honestly don't know how that happened as both sides of his family are uneducated "trailer trash" and yes Fiance is related to the boy through his mother. I guess the boy (C) takes after Fiance as they both are very smart considering the family through which they are born. Fiance was the only one in his family to get a real High school diploma. The boy's half brother (A), got one of those special education diplomas. (even though he lies about it.(A) isn't really mentally handicapped, just a jackass who wanted the easy way through school and considering this is Alabama...) :facepalm::p

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The e-cig jumped her, the tree fell in love with her truck, and the truck fell onto her hips.

Almost forgot to mention the curb witnessed everything from her lap and told it to the police

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um.. anyone else think the story is fake? The woman "jumped out of her vehicle" ... If you jump out of something doesn't that mean you are jumping away from from said moving vehicle? How the hell is it gonna run you over?

I dunno, just sounds hokey to me. :finger:
Most of them are, Fake news, I generally lean towards the "good news" I find those have more facts worth reading.

VU Sponsors