Become a Patron!

Expert schmexpert - ask me anything (if you dare)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There are plenty of “experts” on VU – both real and imagined – in this thread we aim to prove it. And hopefully have a little fun along the way.

BE AWARE: This is NOT meant to actually provide expert advice, so if you are new and looking for answers to vaping questions, don't look here! This is a followup to the Expert Advice Challenge, where we gave away tons of fabulous prizes.

There are no prizes for posting in this thread, just a barrel of laughs

So I will begin:

What is that thing on your lip?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are plenty of “experts” on VU – both real and imagined – in this thread we aim to prove it. And hopefully have a little fun along the way.

BE AWARE: This is NOT meant to actually provide expert advice, so if you are new and looking for answers to vaping questions, don't look here! This is a followup to the Expert Advice Challenge, where we gave away tons of fabulous prizes.

So I will begin:

A yeast infection? Got it from drinking to much beer!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

So I will begin:

I'm an expert just because I said so...

#A That's my flavor saver...

Thanks @JuicyLucy for this thread!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

So I will begin:

Im an expert because I have a lip...
#A
Well when I first saw it I thought it was a mole...then later realized it was a tick!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I'm an expert because what's on my lip is there on purpose!

It's a tattoo which identifies me as the President of the Old Gals Who Think Gerard Butler And His Accent Are HOT Fan Club!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm an expert because, ... darn I forgot why again.

A: On my lip? Oh, mustache and beard around my face. Recently got cleaned up for Spring/Summer. Look akin Gibbs on NCIS & a Clooney clone.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I'm an expert because what's on my lip is there on purpose!

It's a tattoo which identifies me as the President of the Old Gals Who Think Gerard Butler And His Accent Are HOT Fan Club!
Well I'm really old then, because I think Sam Elliot is HOT ...........yum

SE.png

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm really old then, because I think Sam Elliot is HOT ...........yum

View attachment 133777

Damn, guess I'm old too then. I could curl up in his arms and listen to him tell the story of the world all night. Bet I'm a bit older than @debinnv though, every gentleman knows ladies stop aging at 25.

Q: Will they quit making stars in the sky? I often get scared that'll happen.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

So I will begin:

Love you Juice. It is a tremendous hairy mole..want a kiss ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Q: Will they quit making stars in the sky? I often get scared that'll happen.

I am an expert because I know who "they" is.

A: No. They will not. In the beginning of time, they promised the Universal Court that they would always make stars in the sky, as many stars as they sky can comfortably hold. It is not a thing they have to think about; it just happens while they are washing clothes, or sleeping, or going out to dinner at Schlotsky's. Nothing to be scared about.

To reassure yourself, see the court filing in Book 72023811788431117978-ARDBB2, on page 30,000,000.5. Be sure to read the fine print.

You'll need a ladder and a magnifying glass.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am an expert because I know who "they" is.

A: No. They will not. In the beginning of time, they promised the Universal Court that they would always make stars in the sky, as many stars as they sky can comfortably hold. It is not a thing they have to think about; it just happens while they are washing clothes, or sleeping, or going out to dinner at Schlotsky's. Nothing to be scared about.

To reassure yourself, see the court filing in Book 72023811788431117978-ARDBB2, on page 30,000,000.5. Be sure to read the fine print.

What the large print giveth, the fine print taketh away.....

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh the joys of a mustache.
One gets to smell Taco Bell for the rest of the day...

Taco Bell in Spanish, is Taco Bell.

Snap836.jpg

Who knew??
sorry-3.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Ah, must be that Sanity Clause. Ha ha! Everybody knows there's no Santa(y) Claus, I think we a rip that right out o' there too 'cos i no like it. You get folks thinking Santa(y) Claus bring them gifts and then taxes come and steal their pi. No, we don't need no Sanity Clause. *rips it out and tosses it off into the random void*

--- Gotta love Chico Marx. He would totally improvise some of Groucho's sketches knowing Groucho & Harpo both would wing it too. Yes, Groucho deserves heaps of credit for writing stuff up, planning, directing. But don't knock the absurdity of improvisation brought by Chico. :)

In my next life I want to be Sam Elliot.... :shades:

That'll work. I'm going to aim at being Jack Webb, or possibly Greta Garbo just for kicks, not worked that out yet. I would say I'd return as a version of Chuck Norris but he always kills his clones on Sundays and each month is full of Sundays. I might yet invent a time machine though and go back, strike Sundays out of our calendaring systems. Then, I could live on as an immortal Chuck Norris clone. You know he's never sick? His blood cures all disease but it can't be synthesized due to being derived in part from cobalt, that and well you get a roundhouse kick to the face trying to draw some from him.

What the large print giveth, the fine print taketh away.....

That's robber print then. It also bounces the checks so every time you think I'm in check, it just bounces off. See? Takes kidneys. *points up to his skull containing no brain* You got to be s--m--a--r--t, I think that spells moon. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*Standing at the mens room urinal*
#Q
Does this look normal to you?

I am an expert in this because I am not normal by any means but it's okay, I got a license & everything.

*looks* Oh my, I'm not sure about that exactly. You might need to get it untwisted in that one section. If it stays twisted like that the flow will be off. Try going counter clockwise? I keep getting mine fouled up in the drill.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
*Standing at the mens room urinal*
#Q
Does this look normal to you?

I cannot possibly be an expert because I am not a male critter.

TOGA (The Opposing Gender's Answer): A perfect illustration of the difference between men and women. I can assure you that women do not have communal "viewing" in our restrooms. We do not say, hey biotch, does THIS look normal to you?

Even when we're ten sheets to the wind at a Fleetwood Mac concert in 1973, and girls are peeing in the sink, we do not do this. Even when we are outdoors at a Willie Nelson "do," we do not do this. Under no freakin circumstances do we do this.

Get yer wife/mother/sister/best girlfriend to teach you proper bathroom etiquette. Do not pull things out of your drawers and go "Does THIS look normal to you." No. Just don't.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I cannot possibly be an expert because I am not a male critter.

TOGA (The Opposing Gender's Answer): A perfect illustration of the difference between men and women. I can assure you that women do not have communal "viewing" in our restrooms. We do not say, hey biotch, does THIS look normal to you?

Even when we're ten sheets to the wind at a Fleetwood Mac concert in 1973, and girls are peeing in the sink, we do not do this. Even when we are outdoors at a Willie Nelson "do," we do not do this. Under no freakin circumstances do we do this.

Get yer wife/mother/sister/best girlfriend to teach you proper bathroom etiquette. Do not pull things out of your drawers and go "Does THIS look normal to you." No. Just don't.
Lmaooooo!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors