Become a Patron!

Explosive Vapors , Experience The Explosion!

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Luck! Hope you do well though I am not feeling that good about the logo. Does not make me feel good that something is exploding so near my face.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Luck! Hope you do well though I am not feeling that good about the logo. Does not make me feel good that something is exploding so near my face.

+1

I like things that explode and I like vaping, but exploding and vaping should not be combined, IMHO. ;-)

I know it's humorous, but I also know the FDA and The Media would be ALL over this too. They don't have a sense of humour.

Last edited:

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, Kinda have to agree with fuzzy and CaFF on this....

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's the taste of the vapor that's explosive ....... :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like how the name sounds, but just like all of the above, I don't think it bodes well having *explosive* and *vapors* in the same sentence - much less using it as a brand.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agrred... not a very good idea. When the next 'exploding ecig' hits the news, they will show your logo...

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agrred... not a very good idea. When the next 'exploding ecig' hits the news, they will show your logo...
Ever heard the saying , no such thing as bad publicity ... However the exploding ecig has nothing to do with anything we offer LoL , then we will sue the news for defamation of character :p

VU Sponsors