FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
kRDAKDx.png

faded50spot.JPG
50 Spot by The Hundies
70/30. 100ml bottle. Comes in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg nic

Product description: A delicious soft candy, coated with tons of sweet and sour crystals.

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★
Flavor: ★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★

Thoughts: I found the manufacturer's description to be 100% accurate as they described. It handles well in high wattages. Inhale, you get the taste of the sweet part, reminds me of Sour Patch kids. On the exhale, I get that sourness off the lips, a tad puckery, it's delicious. In lower wattages, the candy stays the same, a bit more vivid and the sour is a tad more puckery. A good juice for those super sub ohm builds, it doesn't lose flavor. A good one for the standard flavor builds also. This reminds me a lot of Naked's Sweet Sour flavor but with a lower price tag. I didn't know what to expect initially as this was the first Hundies e juice I've tried. I'm impressed, I thought it would be watered down but the flavor is good, surprisingly. This juice doesn't gunk up coils. It'd def buy this again, highly recommended for a flavorful budget juice or if you're looking for a bulk candy vape you want to chuck clouds with.

*I purchased this product, it wasn't sent me for free for review and all comments are 100% honest. It was tested with 2 devices: Broadside, Recoil RDA (clouds bro clouds cap) SS dual parallel macros at 0.1Ω for clouds & a Dotbox 75w, Hadaly RDA SS micro at .22Ω for flavor, Kendo cotton.

VU Sponsors