Become a Patron!

F*** TMOBILE

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I fucking hate tmobile. Switched from att 3 months ago because I needed unlimited data. From the moment I received my new phones it's been a struggle dealing with these people. From price not being was I was told when I signed up to just recently to them declining my trade in (which when I signed up they just told me send my att phones to them and they cut me a card to pay them off to att, but realized that wasn't case. It's a trade in which they never told me) saying I never sent the att phones. Bullshit. After me calling them a few times and tmobile finally finds the tracking number and tells me they did receive the phones but don't know where they are in there warehouse. Lol. Are you fucking kidding me. Now 3 weeks ago I ordered an iphone7 because I can't stand dealing with my s7 edge anymore. They gave me a price and i put the down payment. Tell me phone won't be available til Nov 15 to Dec 12. Ok cool. Now I made sure since I have the jump plan. (Which is a complete sham since now they tell me the s7 I got from tmobile is going to be a trade in also instead of just exchanging. Pissed man) anyway. I check my bank account and I have money missing. So I look into it my new phone is ready for shipping cool but here is the shitty part. After everything is said and done I receive an email today saying the monthly charge for the iPhone is now higher than what I agreed to when I ordered it and put the down-payment. This fucking company is full of lies and misinformed reps or they just play dumb. I regret switching to tmobile but I need the unlimited plan. I'm constantly in dead zones and dropping calls. I have so far talked 2 people out of switching to tmobile and will continue to do so. Sorry just wanted to vent. The above is not everything I've had to deal with but I have to go to work lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fucking hate tmobile. Switched from att 3 months ago because I needed unlimited data. From the moment I received my new phones it's been a struggle dealing with these people. From price not being was I was told when I signed up to just recently to them declining my trade in (which when I signed up they just told me send my att phones to them and they cut me a card to pay them off to att, but realized that wasn't case. It's a trade in which they never told me) saying I never sent the att phones. Bullshit. After me calling them a few times and tmobile finally finds the tracking number and tells me they did receive the phones but don't know where they are in there warehouse. Lol. Are you fucking kidding me. Now 3 weeks ago I ordered an iphone7 because I can't stand dealing with my s7 edge anymore. They gave me a price and i put the down payment. Tell me phone won't be available til Nov 15 to Dec 12. Ok cool. Now I made sure since I have the jump plan. (Which is a complete sham since now they tell me the s7 I got from tmobile is going to be a trade in also instead of just exchanging. Pissed man) anyway. I check my bank account and I have money missing. So I look into it my new phone is ready for shipping cool but here is the shitty part. After everything is said and done I receive an email today saying the monthly charge for the iPhone is now higher than what I agreed to when I ordered it and put the down-payment. This fucking company is full of lies and misinformed reps or they just play dumb. I regret switching to tmobile but I need the unlimited plan. I'm constantly in dead zones and dropping calls. I have so far talked 2 people out of switching to tmobile and will continue to do so. Sorry just wanted to vent. The above is not everything I've had to deal with but I have to go to work lol

I use metro PCs which I think is T-Mobile.... But I have the fastest internet ever, and 2 gigs lte for $40.00 and each additional gig is $5.00..... This is what I can usually afford......

I just left Sprint after 7 years and 12 years with Verizon.....

I have gotten ass raped for years..... Got tired of it.......
IMG_20161021_164525.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I switch from T-Mobile to MetroPCS. I live in a big city so I don't have any problems with data or dropped calls. That sucks to hear though. I'll let people know about T-Mobile if I hear anyone mention getting a new carrier.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I switch from T-Mobile to MetroPCS. I live in a big city so I don't have any problems with data or dropped calls. That sucks to hear though. I'll let people know about T-Mobile if I hear anyone mention getting a new carrier.
I'm in ny but upstate about hr from city. Down there I get great signal but where I'm at its really bad. I don't have wifi at my job so it's data all day whether I'm doin an 8 or 16hr day. Shit man I will use 2 gigs in half my shift so unfortunately I need the unlimited. I usually do about 20-30 gigs a month. If I could afford Verizon I would but can't lol. Att was high due to me going over my data and I have a family plan wit ol lady and kids. So that bill was a car note. Sucks but service was better. Att offers unlimited but only if u get there direct TV and that satellite sucks ass.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude everyone at work and when I'm out. I bash the shit out of tmobile.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What really pissed me off more than anything was them saying I never sent att phones. Wtf. Yet knowing they had tracking number that said they got and signed for it. I still owe att because of tmobile lies telling me they pay to get me from att. Fucking scumbags

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
which is why i pay full price online for an unlocked carrier free phone and slap a sim in it. dont like my current service but in my area i got 2 phones unlimited internet text and calls for like 45 for both phones.. on a family plan for t mobile. but in my area never had a dropped call yet... plus im on a month to month plan so i could always drop it.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
which is why i pay full price online for an unlocked carrier free phone and slap a sim in it. dont like my current service but in my area i got 2 phones unlimited internet text and calls for like 45 for both phones.. on a family plan for t mobile. but in my area never had a dropped call yet... plus im on a month to month plan so i could always drop it.
Believe me if I could afford the smartphones I want paid in full I would do that

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I been with t-mobile a few years now. Never had any problems and I can switch phones like 3 times a year.
Ever since I got the note 5 I've never bothered with anything else. Was going to get note 7 but you all know what happened with that one. Good thing I didn't end up going for it on presale.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I been with t-mobile a few years now. Never had any problems and I can switch phones like 3 times a year.
Ever since I got the note 5 I've never bothered with anything else. Was going to get note 7 but you all know what happened with that one. Good thing I didn't end up going for it on presale.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
My wife had tmobile and she liked it then had her switch with me for the family plan to att. Then we switched to tmobile. She sees the bullshit we are going thru and suggested we switch else where but she knows we need the unlimited data. She told me that she has no clue what happened. She had tmobile when the sidekick was the hottest thing lol. She says back then when they were smaller company there customer service was so much better and has no clue what happened. She has the iPhone 6s and complained right away of the dead zones and dropped calls.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind T-Mobile but I'm using them through metro PCs.... And very reliable fast speed and got a 4 gig prepay plan for $45.00

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pro's and con's to each I guess, monthly plan/contracts allow people to make payments on high end phones. Contracts get expensive though especially with all the different fees and charges. I don't have need for a high end phone and use straighttalk. No contract, month to month, $45 for unlimited calls/data/text.

My ex had an iphone5s with verizon I think it was and there were multiple times her family would call my phone when trying to reach her because they called her but the call never went through. We'd be in the car together and her phone never rang but mine never missed calls and the crappiest part of that was her family not only used the same carrier, they were on the same phone plan. Given the price they paid for their phones per mo along with service it was a bit sad that they were constantly dropping calls or unable to get through and my trusty walmart service had it covered.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In my neck of the woods (very rural) our best and pretty much only option is Verizon, which seems to work pretty good.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In my neck of the woods (very rural) our best and pretty much only option is Verizon, which seems to work pretty good.

I'm kind of same point not in woods but not really in New York City, where my cell service is fantastic. Up where I'm at the only service that's got very little complaints is Verizon but again they no longer do unlimited data. But my issue with T-Mobile is there lack of info to the customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use metro PCs which I think is T-Mobile.... But I have the fastest internet ever, and 2 gigs lte for $40.00 and each additional gig is $5.00..... This is what I can usually afford......

I just left Sprint after 7 years and 12 years with Verizon.....

I have gotten ass raped for years..... Got tired of it.......
View attachment 64546

That's odd; I had MetroPCS' $40 plan, and it was 3 GB, and there was no additional charge if I went over 3GB, it just dropped to 3G instead of 4G-LTE. But I found I wasn't using 1GB, nevermind 3, so I dropped down to ther 1GB/$30 plan; still no charge to go over, it just slows down.

I don't have any issues with dead zones or dropped calls, but then I live in a suburban town about 25 miles from Atlanta. Don't know how their svc would be in a more rural area.

Andria

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm happy with metro PCs...

Metro doesn't have unlimited does it. And also where I'm at that and boost mobile cricket etc. doesn't work good at all around here

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Metro doesn't have unlimited does it. And also where I'm at that and boost mobile cricket etc. doesn't work good at all around here

Yes, they do; I think it's $60/mo.

Andria

ETA: Technically, all their plans are unlimited -- they don't charge more if you go over a certain amount, they just slow it down. $30/1GB, $40/3GB, $50/5-8GB (starts at 5GB, and you can add another line tghat's 8GB for $30/mo).

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's odd; I had MetroPCS' $40 plan, and it was 3 GB, and there was no additional charge if I went over 3GB, it just dropped to 3G instead of 4G-LTE. But I found I wasn't using 1GB, nevermind 3, so I dropped down to ther 1GB/$30 plan; still no charge to go over, it just slows down.

I don't have any issues with dead zones or dropped calls, but then I live in a suburban town about 25 miles from Atlanta. Don't know how their svc would be in a more rural area.

Andria
Now they have an unlimited everything including unlimited LTE data for $60 and metro is T-Mobile... Works everywhere...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now they have an unlimited everything including unlimited LTE data for $60 and metro is T-Mobile... Works everywhere...

Right. But even with a $30 plan, they don't charge more if I go over 1GB, they just give it at 3G speeds instead of 4G-LTE.

Andria

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Dude if metro is T-Mobile. Then it won't work everywhere. I hate this T-Mobile service. I drop calls all the time. I don't live in the sticks but I'm not in like Bronx ny or manhattan. I'm about 1hr from the Bronx and almost 2 from manhattan.

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you cant believe anything Tmobile tells you over the phone they will back out of the deal
i had them for 8 years my service went down for a month when my contract ended the extended my contract for another month because I had no service for a month
When I canceled the contract they tried to charge me for early withdrawal to the tune of $150 per phone
i now use consumer celluar which uses AT&T and I choose what my monthly bill is with no contract

VU Sponsors