Become a Patron!

FA Caramel?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm running low on TFA Caramel (original).
How is FA caramel? Any good?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will jump on the bandwagon, FA Caramel.....meh. TFA has a new caramel (not original or DX) which is really good but not too strong. INW caramel is very good but doesn't stand out much in a mix like TFA. Hangsen is more of a creamy caramel, more on the cream than caramel but still good.

Just stick with TFA, the stuff is good.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I get a link for the TFA Caramel that is highly recommended so I know I am getting the correct one please and thank you

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I prefer the TFA original over all the others that I've tried. To add a little more sweetness I've also added a little TFA caramel candy in the mix as well. INW is very nice but as posted earlier it's more of a creamy taste. Much like a decadent restaurant caramel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in case you didn't notice and you care about this,TFA has corn syrup listed as an igredient in their DX Caramel. Really dissapointing for me. Why make something "safer" and then put a non-vapable like that in it. That's why I went w/ FA, though cinfirmed that it is just ok.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone else tried Health Cabin caramel? I'm just starting to experiment with it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't forget about (DDL) Dulce De Leche as it's a Carmalish flavor too.
I prefer FW over TFA tho as I think it's a bit sweeter.

Butterscotch also seems to work very well with Caramels.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great point Bob. FW Dulce is pretty tasty and plenty strong, love that stuff. I just got some FW Natural Butterscotch and it is pretty tasty in the one mix I have used it in so far, I think I might like it better than FA Butterscotch.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great point Bob. FW Dulce is pretty tasty and plenty strong, love that stuff. I just got some FW Natural Butterscotch and it is pretty tasty in the one mix I have used it in so far, I think I might like it better than FA Butterscotch.
Is FW sweeter than FA butterscotch? I find FW to be sweet, at least the few I have tried.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is FW sweeter than FA butterscotch? I find FW to be sweet, at least the few I have tried.

The FW does smell sweeter than FA but I haven't tried either in a standalone mix. I have used FA to boost caramel flavors before but the one I recently did with the FW really boosted the caramel that my next attempt I will drop it down from 2 to 1%.

From smelling the FA is more subdued and the FW is stronger and sweeter. I would say if you want a bold butterscotch then the FW is the one to get, the FA might be better as a background flavor.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

FW has the best Butterscotch I've tried so far, and TFA is second choice.
Both are sweeter and more rounded than FA IMO.
But you can use a small amount of FA added in with either/both of the other two.
Kinda like mixing 2 or 3 Strawberries together.
Hangsen Butterscotch is only mediocre at best.
NF Butterscotch has heavy alcohol taste.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
FW has the best Butterscotch I've tried so far, and TFA is second choice.
Both are sweeter and more rounded than FA IMO.
But you can use a small amount of FA added in with either/both of the other two.
Kinda like mixing 2 or 3 Strawberries together.
Hangsen Butterscotch is only mediocre at best.
NF Butterscotch has heavy alcohol taste.
I second this. My exact findings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No love for FA Caramel?
I like FA Caramel for some mixes...others not so much. “Caramel” can be a bunch of different things to different people and can take several forms.
Sometimes I will add a small amount of FA (.2-.3) to an apple cider mix. If I were to make say a Caramel GOC, I would reach for the FW.

Ron
—-
“Mr. Natural sez...The right tool for the right job.”

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else tried Health Cabin caramel? I'm just starting to experiment with it.
Health Cabin isn't one of the easier flavor compaines to find without paying 5$ for a 10ml. I have a few of their flavors but not that one, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on it tho.

Edit: Their Caramel Cappuccino is horrible...

VU Sponsors