Become a Patron!

FA MTS Wizard

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've read the sales pitch, but what MTS Wizard actually does in your recipes and how do you use it?

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Wizard? Honestly... have had the additive for years and used it a couple of times. I've heard of people adding it to tobaccos to "smooth" it out or add body. I personally never got into the additives like that. "Bitter wizard" and whatever other wizards and smooth... To me, they are just a bandaid on a gaping wound... If you adjust the recipe to fix whatever you're trying to correct, you generally do not need them.
JMO

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To me, they are just a bandaid on a gaping wound... If you adjust the recipe to fix whatever you're trying to correct, you generally do not need them.
So far I've been using it to accelerate (fake, actually) steeping in recipes that require an ungodly amount of time to steep :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
V. To me, they are just a bandaid on a gaping wound... If you adjust the recipe to fix whatever you're trying to correct, you generally do not need them.
JMO
took the words out of my mouth. I have a bottle and its probably the only bottle I have that Ive never opened or tried

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
One really interesting use of Vape Wizard is with cinnamon flavors. 1% or less on the Vape Wizard, 2-3% total cinn. I like to split it half cinn ceylon and half TFA Cinnamon Red Hot. It totally changes the character of cinnamon, very dessert-like, especially if you add vanilla, creams, or whatever.

Other than that...yeah, tobaccos. Especially the spicy ones.

EDIT: OOOOPS - I'm thinking of FA Magic Mask, not Vape Wizard. Sorry about that. (Vape Wizard reminds me a lot of FA Oakwood, fwiw)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One really interesting use of Vape Wizard is with cinnamon flavors. 1% or less on the Vape Wizard, 2-3% total cinn. I like to split it half cinn ceylon and half TFA Cinnamon Red Hot. It totally changes the character of cinnamon, very dessert-like, especially if you add vanilla, creams, or whatever.

Other than that...yeah, tobaccos. Especially the spicy ones.

EDIT: OOOOPS - I'm thinking of FA Magic Mask, not Vape Wizard. Sorry about that. (Vape Wizard reminds me a lot of FA Oakwood, fwiw)

Cinnamon is one of my favorite profiles. Thanks for the tip. I'll try this in my next mixing session.

VU Sponsors