P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

I've been messing around to find the best ratio to use with FA Kiwi and Strawberry and can't seem to get it right.

I've tried 2:1, 3:1 1:1 with no luck in getting a nice Stawberry/Kiwi cocktail juice mix.

Any one here got any luck with this, any suggestions are welcomed.

The next step will be getting watermelon into the equation.

Thanks in advance for your help. !

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is one that I posted in the FA Club last year...I thought it was pretty tasty. It includes all of your desired ingredients and then some. I was going for a Tiger's Blood type of recipe. Hope this helps you on your flavor quest. :)

FA
Kiwi 2%
Strawberry .5%
Mad Fruit 1.5%
Watermelon 1%
Coconut .25%
Lime Cold 0.125%

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the cue!

I don't have mad fruits but I believe that's a redbull type flavor right? If it's the case I have TFA Energy, could this be an adequate sub?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is one that I posted in the FA Club last year...I thought it was pretty tasty. It includes all of your desired ingredients and then some. I was going for a Tiger's Blood type of recipe. Hope this helps you on your flavor quest. :)

FA
Kiwi 2%
Strawberry .5%
Mad Fruit 1.5%
Watermelon 1%
Coconut .25%
Lime Cold 0.125%
I remember that! I need to get it back out, it's very refreshing in the hot weather. Thanks for posting it/reminding me, Sully.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the cue!

I don't have mad fruits but I believe that's a redbull type flavor right? If it's the case I have TFA Energy, could this be an adequate sub?
I like the FA Mad Fruit better than TFA Energy but I'm pretty sure it would work here. Try it, or just leave it out. It just adds a bit of tart. This one changes a lot after a few hours or so of sitting. Make a bit extra to try again tomorrow!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Inspired by your recipe, I just made a 30 ml of this and it's one of the best vapes I've had:

SUCK MY KISS
FA Coconut 0,3%
FA Kiwi 2,2%
FA lime cold pressed 0,2%
TFA Energy 1%
FA Marshmallow 0,5
FLV Cantaloupe 0,6%
FA Strawberry 1,2%
FA Watermelon 0,8%
2 Drops Citric Acid / 30ml

I'm mixing your recipe at the moment, and will give feedback tomorrow. Thanks again !!!

I love this community so much !

Last edited:

VU Sponsors