Become a Patron!

Fairly new to new vaping from FL

Hello fellow vapers, I'm Justin, I quit smoking about a year and a half ago. I am vaping on a eleaf 60 watt TC kit with Melo 2 atomizer. I just switched to that from a 20 watt istick with a kangertech aerotank. It came with a Ni coil a TI coil for Temp control and Kanthal coil for regular wattage vaping. I get the best clouds with the kanthal coil, but I am new to the TC modes so maybe someone can help me out. I want to get the best flavor while still producing nice clouds. Right now, I have a kanthal coil in at 35 watts at .26 ohms. Does anyone know with that kit, what the best coil temperature I should run. Or best wattage or and ohm combo. Also does anyone have any info on the kit I am running because I actually have 2 of them. One still new in the box, but if I could trade it in for something better you can recommend that would be great. I like the kits that come with everything as the 60 watt TC eleaf I am pretty happy with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Happy vaping, Justin from FL
IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1253.JPG IMG_1252.JPG

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Running TC is subjective to each vaper. I run my SXMini at 45 watts and 520 degrees to get the best vape. Try various settings, but with 30 watts and 450 degrees as the bottom, or starting point.

Thanks for the tip! What about coil and ohms, or would that just be a preferred preference. I can use the Ni which runs at .15 ohms or the Ti which goes down to .5 ohms, other than that they can both run up to 60 watt and 600 degrees. So I can start with the settings you suggested, I am just a little new to the whole sub ohm tank.

VU Sponsors