Become a Patron!

Fake News and the War on Vaping Will Succeed...

I'm Nic, I just got here and am somewhat perplexed by the ambiguous read which attempts to explain the importance of NOT talking about the tobacco industry. How does sharing knowledge add fuel to the fire? Finally a miraculous promise of a healthy future for us caught in their nets. They know how effortlessly I quit smoking after 30 years. Having high BP and heart problems, it saved my life and can save millions more lives.

Imagine having enjoyed selling up to 2 or 3 billion packs of harmful carcinogens, 10 to 20 billion in sales per day... for years and years without end. It is time to consider health, clearly the FDA does not.

Left unopposed they will most assuredly have the well meaning yet highly uninformed among us demand for the abolition of vapor usage globally... thanks guys.

We're literally in a life struggle where the best part is how there is no cause for violent actions to be taken, only to inform friends and smokers about the simple facts of vaping, and together we may see the world smoke free... he said as he blew a cloud of vapor across the keyboard briefly obscuring his view.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what read you are referring to, but welcome to VU :wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No, I get it.

The FDA is going to fuck around and make a bureaucratic maze that is so hard to work through that vaping will be destroyed.

Grey Market Vaping will ALWAYS exist.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :wave:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Check out CASAA, just click on my banner below.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome!

:wave:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. I would like to read the article you are referring. Can you share a link so we can all read it?

VU Sponsors