Become a Patron!

Falcon coils

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I've only tried the m1 but I've heard the m2 is very good too and now they have the updated triple mesh with wood pulp coming out, got to give them a try.

scwcustoms63

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I've only tried the m1 but I've heard the m2 is very good too and now they have the updated triple mesh with wood pulp coming out, got to give them a try.
Not sure what the benefit of adding wood pulp to cotton in a coil would be. It's a well known fact that burning wood produces carbon monoxide. Not too sure I would want to vape that. At least for a prolonged period.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Not sure what the benefit of adding wood pulp to cotton in a coil would be. It's a well known fact that burning wood produces carbon monoxide. Not too sure I would want to vape that. At least for a prolonged period.
You do know that the Falcon mesh coils and a lot of other companies mesh are made with wood pulp right. It supposedly gives better flavor and extend the coil life. I know my falcon m1 coils last forever. The reason I stated the fact with the triple mesh was that the first batches just had cotton and the flavor wasn't that great, so they changed them to wood pulp like their other mesh coils and now much better.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The M3.....
ddf951f66249cb2e9755ab6e94f080ed.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do know that the Falcon mesh coils and a lot of other companies mesh are made with wood pulp right. It supposedly gives better flavor and extend the coil life. I know my falcon m1 coils last forever. The reason I stated the fact with the triple mesh was that the first batches just had cotton and the flavor wasn't that great, so they changed them to wood pulp like their other mesh coils and now much better.
The M3 give even better flavour than the M1.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been using M3's. I've been waiting until one runs out so I can try the others. But they last for a very long time. No telling when I can try them.

VU Sponsors