Become a Patron!

Falcon king coils

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
They came out with the falcon king. It has double mesh bamboo coils that will fit the old falcon. Has anybody used these new coils and do they eat juice like the original falcon coils?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes, yes depending on wattage for me the single at less than its minimum at around 50 watts uses a tank and a half a day. the dual uses a bit more

the single coil last about a week dual 5 or so days. for me at least

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
yes, yes depending on wattage for me the single at less than its minimum at around 50 watts uses a tank and a half a day. the dual uses a bit more

the single coil last about a week dual 5 or so days. for me at least
U only get 5 days out of a coil?

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also only get about 5 days from both the triple mesh and the M1+ coils. I also find the flavor to be meh, using both 75w. Debating on crown IV now.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I go through a tank in 15 minutes with the triple woodpulp coils.
Those are my favorites. I'm still on my first one in my red Falcon. It's been going strong for several months. I used a liquid called Fiestas & Fiascos in it. I hooked it up before Christmas but I have several vapes. I used it more than anything for the first couple of months. The coil refuses to die on me. I've vaped a half a Liter easily with this coil.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
U only get 5 days out of a coil?
i chain vape so it is best to say even at low wattages it gets hot and kills coils

Those are my favorites. I'm still on my first one in my red Falcon. It's been going strong for several months. I used a liquid called Fiestas & Fiascos in it. I hooked it up before Christmas but I have several vapes. I used it more than anything for the first couple of months. The coil refuses to die on me. I've vaped a half a Liter easily with this coil.
i have a mesh pro that i use nightly for a bit and as seen a lot of juice but i know if i used it like my main tank it would be dead already

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I'm not a big fan of my Falcon, my wismec gnome king with mesh coils seems to give better flavor when it comes to the single coils.

VU Sponsors