Become a Patron!

Famovape MAGMA Box Mod - Smallest 200W Mod In The Market

Famovapeofficial1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, do you know the details of famovape magma box mod? It’s the smallest 200W output power mod in the market. Let’s see the details!

499a3b76-2c85-48d1-a7b7-737eec38d80f.jpg

The Magma comes with dual 18650 battery rated at 200 watts with a color screen and new ‘V-Tek” chip. The color options are plentiful as well. There are four frame color options, black rainbow, silver and gold, and twelve+ resin panel options to pick from.

Main features of famovape magma:
  1. The Stylish Look
  2. Powerful & Instant Firing
  3. Smallest 200W Mod In The Market
  4. Temperature Controls
  5. Easy to Charge & Chic Display
FAMOVAPE_MAGMA_BOX_6.png

We are very happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to improve our products and customer service. Please feel free to contact us.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The MAGMA Box Mod does look very nice.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Not the smallest 200w on the market. Does look better though.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Famovape Magma Mod Size: 87*48.5*25mm. It's not the smallest? Amazing.. but, which one is the smallest 200W Mod. And thank you for your support~~ :)
I know of at least one that's smaller, but I don't want to mention it in this thread. Besides, Famovape Magma is newer design and looks better + I would recommend it over the other. Smallest new design :)

Last edited:

Mira X

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
I know of at least one that's smaller, but I don't want to mention it in your thread. Besides, Famovape Magma is newer design and looks better + I would recommend it over the other. Smallest new design :)
Supper! :thanks:

VU Sponsors