Become a Patron!

Farthers day 2017 (Vendors read)

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if this is the right place but figured its as good as any forum..

Id like to make a suggestion to any vendor that reads this. Please start your Farthers day sales by next weekend. Id like enough time to buy myself a few gifts get them mailed to me, pass them off to the wife for wrapping :). This way my kids will have something to give me.

If you start the sale on Fathers day weekend, itll be too late. My kids will already have gotten me the worlds ugliest tie and some version of the worlds greatest cup/mug/shirt...... please for the love of vaping start early!!!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure if this is the right place but figured its as good as any forum..

Id like to make a suggestion to any vendor that reads this. Please start your Farthers day sales by next weekend. Id like enough time to buy myself a few gifts get them mailed to me, pass them off to the wife for wrapping :). This way my kids will have something to give me.

If you start the sale on Fathers day weekend, itll be too late. My kids will already have gotten me the worlds ugliest tie and some version of the worlds greatest cup/mug/shirt...... please for the love of vaping start early!!!

What he said ^^

VU Sponsors