fasttech.com legitimate?

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, to me the prices are almost too good to be true. just wanted to double check if all their goods are known to be authentic? any previous customers? good/bad experience? shipping time, etc.

Thanks!

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are legit, it will list authentic if it is and won't say anything if its a clone. Shipping takes forever and 3 days. Being in China. Its understandable, everything I've got from them is great. I wouldn't jump on a high dollar mod but for smaller things its a go. @LOveWerks said he got a faulty mod from them and return and repair was a pain. I'm actually not sure if he got it fixed up though. Just take into consideration that if you get your product and its flawless good deal. If it isn't you won't be speaking to anyone very fluent in English. Its a 50/50 but In my personal experience I like them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're great for clones... ...sometimes authentics too. It's kind of a gamble sometimes, but when you lose, it's not gonna put you out, you know? I've gotten some killer deals on there. Probably the best way to go for the cheap stuff. A lot of it is the same stuff you'll buy at a considerable markup stateside.

Just check the reviews and discussion pages before you buy.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great info guys. I'm just mainly looking to get some coils as it's literally less than half the price then my local stores. I'm going to give it a shot.

If it isn't you won't be speaking to anyone very fluent in English. Its a 50/50 but In my personal experience I like them.

Sounds good enough to me. As long as I'm not talking to an automated robot phone :p

Just check the reviews and discussion pages before you buy.

Thanks and will definitely do.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When dealing with FastTech always look for the words (Authentic/Genuine) when in doubt those will be your key to getting the real product.The are 2 other things to keep in mind.
#1 is the shipping.It can take months for an order to get to you.
#2 never order anything anywhere near the month of February ever.

In the past I did like FastTech but the last time I ordered anything from them was about 2 years ago.I ordered a stainless steel drip-tip and I've yet to receive it.Sorry but that is just an inexcusably bad way to do business.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When dealing with FastTech always look for the words (Authentic/Genuine) when in doubt those will be your key to getting the real product.The are 2 other things to keep in mind.
#1 is the shipping.It can take months for an order to get to you.

Noted and the shipping is to be expected from local post so I'm not too concerned as I know what to expect.

In the past I did like FastTech but the last time I ordered anything from them was about 2 years ago.I ordered a stainless steel drip-tip and I've yet to receive it.Sorry but that is just an inexcusably bad way to do business.

I would suppose they did not issue you a refund? Yeah that's the bad part about these companies. The prices are great but in most cases the customer service is just there for whatever.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I live in Oregon, order FT with embarrassing regularity and have been impressed with the improved service and even shopping over the past year or so. The last half-dozen shipments of 'In Stock' or 'Ships Next Day' items arrived in 10 or so days. The "or so" is 11 days. :)

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I order my empty juice bottles from them. Never had an issue here.

Glad to know! If I get 49% of my shipments from them I'll still be saving some money rather than buying from my local stores. So I'll definitely give them a shot. Yeah that's how bad a rip off

I live in Oregon, order FT with embarrassing regularity and have been impressed with the improved service and even shopping over the past year or so. The last half-dozen shipments of 'In Stock' or 'Ships Next Day' items arrived in 10 or so days. The "or so" is 11 days. :)

I checked out and saw an option for Canada Express for like 3 bucks which is typically 3-10 days instead of 6 to 20. Cant't wait :cool:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered many times from FT - I get most items in about 10 days. I do read reviews first, and be prepared to wait longer if something doesn't say it's in stock!

I don't order anything that might need warranty repair though.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm absolutely not a fasttech fan. I've given em 2 chances & they've failed both times.
I thought I would never order from China again. But I gave efuntop a try and I got my item quickly.
...and cheaper than slowtech too.

No kidding. Wow. They don't have as much products but the price sure can't be beaten!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got something in the mailbox from them every week it seems, love them.
Take note, if something is advertised as authentic, it is. Clones will be listed as "xx styled" whatever it is. When you browse items, look directly underneath the price for "in stock," "ships next day," "ships in xx days" to check for stock availability. When choosing a shipping option, always pay the small amount extra to get the epacket, those are usually 8-12 days shipping, worth the extra pennies it costs.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@AmandaD Thanks for your 2 cents! I wouldn't order stuff with accessories either. It's just too hard to deal with from a different country. (*Ahem* my oneplus phone) :p

@Teresa P Roger. Look out for "xx styled." Much appreciated :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did just get a goblin mini clone and it's very hard to tell the difference. Not cheaply made at all.
And don't ever order batteries from them, they take FOREVER.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will say I haven't tried FT in nearly 2 years. I wanted'a put that in 'cause of the cred level of sumoda' peeps in this thread
who relate good experiences with 'em. These girls clearly have more, and more recent experience with FT than mine.
I'd almost be inclined to try 'em again just based on their advice.

Yeah, that's just about the window of time (last two years) during which they really stepped up their game. They've actually got decent customer service now,

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Teresa P I'm too scared for clones but knowing they have good quality is very very assuring. :p Just placed my first order for a 5 and 10 pack of different coils. Let's see how it goes for me! :D

@Shark Vape Yeah for sure. I'll be using efuntop as well. Honestly I can't believe I just found these 2 sites. #Savings

Edit: Not found, thanks for the recommendation!

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did just get a goblin mini clone and it's very hard to tell the difference. Not cheaply made at all.
And don't ever order batteries from them, they take FOREVER.

Waiting time isn't that bad if you choose the Sweden Post option
that they introduced a while back.

-

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the key with FT is multiple orders. if it say in stock/ship next day group those together.
anything with batteries should go on their own order.
its usually a good idea to order the cheapest trackable shipping method-usually about an extra dollar to dollar and a half.

if it says authentic/genuine you can trust that it is authentic, if it says nothing or 'style' it is clone. also read the feedback and discussion associated with the item before ordering, you can usually tell if the item is worth it or not from there.
I used to use them often when I was just getting started and finding out what I really liked, the shipment time isn't bad if you group together right, from the time it ships to your door is usually 8-10 days

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P I'm too scared for clones but knowing they have good quality is very very assuring. :p Just placed my first order for a 5 and 10 pack of different coils. Let's see how it goes for me! :D

@Shark Vape Yeah for sure. I'll be using efuntop as well. Honestly I can't believe I just found these 2 sites. #Savings

Edit: Not found, thanks for the recommendation!
Here's the E-Fun!!!! http://us.efun.top/

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
+1 for FT there the best for wire, battery, clone, and hell they even got sex toys if your feeling freaky. But there def slow so if you want it now stick to usa or efun is fast too.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hell they even got sex toys
Say what???
You mean this thing????

1241400-2.jpg

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was skeptical at first, too. What you give in return for lower prices is slow arrival times. Dont order anything that you need sooner than 3 weeks. My usual time of arrival is around 3 weeks, but today I got an order an amazing (to me) 10 days or so after placing the order. I got the $1.xx option that is based around the USPS I think. It was like a buck more than just free shipping.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech is a good deal for savvy shoppers.
One can find all kinds of crap too. If you want fast shipping at China prices
and you're in the market for mods goto angelcigs.com
they have a warehouse in California but you pay through China so you can use Paypal

For clone coils RDA's and the like FT is the ticket but be prepared to wait.
Wire is best from Lighting Vapes, great wire & prices here in FL

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Ramsay Bolton Are you in the US? I'll give it a shot I'm in Canada.

@f1r3b1rd Great info there. Thanks!

The Sweden Post option for standalone batteries is available for numerous
destinations. Takes a few weeks (+/-) or so for deliveries to North America, so I've
heard. A lot quicker than 3 months via rusty old somali pirate ship.

PS: f1r3b1rd offered some excellent ordering guidelines in post #21. Follow
them and you should be ok.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/members/f1r3b1rd.19028/

-

Last edited:

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love fasttech...never had a lost order or a product that was not as advertized. One time (out of 30 something orders) I received a cracked tank, but that was replaced without hassle.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9da9264e9d3f65707a48cbd36ebdbdd2.jpg

This post has an image header... Let's you know we is official. LMAO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sk7175

Member For 4 Years
+1 for FT there the best for wire, battery, clone, and hell they even got sex toys if your feeling freaky. But there def slow so if you want it now stick to usa or efun is fast too.
efun is fast if it's shipping from their usa warehouse, not so fast if it isn't

VU Sponsors