Become a Patron!

Fasttech & Focal shipping

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question to those of you that have used these guys before. I made an order from both of these, and they both shipped this week, I've heard the tales of how long stuff can take, but what's your experience with regards to how long it took to get to you once the order changed to shipped?
Thanks in advance y'all.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
depends on shipping method used, if you used USPS and got a tracking number that starts with LN it shouldnt take longer than a week or two. otherwise it may take a very long time up to 3 months

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You pays your money and you takes your chances!

But the stuff does show up.

Focal has showed up quicker for me.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both of them have LN numbers, thanks for that info. 3 months that's enough time to get mad, then forget about it, and then be pumped when it finally does decide to show up. Thanks again guys!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Focal from the USA warehouse comes in a week or less.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't ordered from focal before but from FT I always use usps express ePacket china. Sometimes the option is first class instead of express. I think it has to do with the $ amount.
It usually shows up (once it ships) in 1.5 weeks with express and maybe a day or two longer with first class.
Click tracking number in your email and at usps request email updates.

If you ever order anything with a battery it can take up to a month or longer so ship that separate of your other stuff if ordering more than the one item.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
I recently placed an order with FT on the 21st of Sept. And with in minutes placed my first order with FC. Both packages shipped that day and both arrived on the 3rd of Oct. For some reason it took 5 days from ICS San Francisco to New Mexico instead of the normal 2 to 3 days. Both had LN numbers FC was group buy hana Modz 30. FT was mech mods and RBA's no batteries or eliquids in either. quick tip if you order from FT separate in stock and ship next day items from ships in __ items you will be much happier.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question to those of you that have used these guys before. I made an order from both of these, and they both shipped this week, I've heard the tales of how long stuff can take, but what's your experience with regards to how long it took to get to you once the order changed to shipped?
Thanks in advance y'all.
One thing that can delay your order getting through customs is ordering batteries or juice. Without those, you're probably looking at 1-2.5 weeks, depending on where it comes into the country and how far it has to go. If you got batteries or juice, it can take 2-4 weeks. Hope this helps!
Both of them have LN numbers, thanks for that info. 3 months that's enough time to get mad, then forget about it, and then be pumped when it finally does decide to show up. Thanks again guys!
You got the right of it there. The best advice you can get is to forget it right when you order.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just find, generally and being on the west coast, it takes a week for shipping, which isn't any different than ground shipping from east coast. The bigger thing is, how many days does it take to ship in the first place? That's what can double the time.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I say here is the West it takes average 3 weeks. I have had a package from fasttech take 2.5 months but eventual showed up

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Focal from the USA warehouse comes in a week or less.
Unfortunately they don't have much in that u.s. warehouse. I keep envisioning a storage unit somewhere, with as few items as they stock there.

If you got batteries or juice, it can take 2-4 weeks. Hope this helps!
Just hardware, a mod from each, big dripper from each (black & stainless), ohms meter, and some drip tips. I've been on a binge lately.

Nimmo71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had good luck with fastech although it does take a couple weeks to ship, after all it is coming all the way from China guys...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've had GREAT luck with Focal shipping. I only shop items that are in stock, pick EMS (I think it's called?) shipping, and the package arrives in a little over a week.

At FastTech I only order 'in stock' or 'next day' items. It (appears to) ship right away, but a Focal order will generally beat it here.

Neither one has very useful 'tracking info'. They usually show my package still out of the country, even when it's actually out for delivery.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Domestic vendors have closed the price gap on a lot of items just enough for me to buy here and get my stuff in 2 or 3 days...I hate waiting more than paying a few bucks more...as a result, I've not purchased directly from China in quite some time...
At FastTech I only order 'in stock' or 'next day' items.

That's pretty much how I used to order...otherwise "ships in X days" items have the status suddenly change to "restocking" just before the scheduled ship date....adds about 7-10 days to the order...reminds me of pre-orders...lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hardly order from fasttech anymore, if you want any of the new releases, it's always 'ship in x days' and it hardly ever does ship in the time they post, nearly always goes to re-stocking, and then it is anyones guess when it will ship.

I've been using focal a lot more and had much better experience with them, out of 12 orders, only had 1 that took more than 2 weeks to get from date of order, not saying they never get delays, but a lot less than fasttech.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have stopped ordering from fasttech unless its something I really really dont care about at an extremely good price. I've never gotten anything in less than a month with the average being 6 weeks. I've always gotten my stuff from Focal (USA) in a few days and Focal (China) 2 weeks.

I ordered 2 coils, and 2 drip tips off of fasttech and i got them about 2 1/2 weeks later. And they actually sent me different ohms than i ordered.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you order from FT, by the time it reaches you, you already forget what you ordered.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Focal order. Placed on October 2nd, out for delivery today!

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
here's mine right now, its from fast tech and usually is faster than this. ive got orders in 1 week flat

Untitled.png

Kelli422

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In my experience shipping is about the same. Focal always has coupons so the prices are pretty frigging close too. Quality is about the same. Focal has great customer service.

HighFlyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have used both. About 10 orders from FT, 2 from Focal. Shipping is the same from both to me. If you want to save some $ & can afford the wait go for it.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never gotten anything from fasttech in less than a month, never gotten anything from focal that took longer than 2 weeks.

VU Sponsors