Become a Patron!

Fasttech sent me a wrong product

Hey guys, I ordered vape products from fastfreddy (this is my second transaction from them and the first one had no problems) but it was held at Customs. So I went there to claim the package, but when the Custom's officer opened the package, it wasn't the items I ordered. What's inside the box is a watch (later I found out that it was a fake watch). So they appraised it and I have to pay for Custom's Duty. I reported this to fastfreddy but had to wait for a week because there was a week long Chinese Holiday a couple of weeks ago. I sent them the pictures but they keep insisting that they've already delivered the items I ordered. So i filed a claim with Paypal and escalated it for a refund after a few days of not hearing from them (no update from the ticket I filed with fastfreddy).
Now my question is, did I do the right thing in filing a claim with Paypal? What are the chances that I will get refunded? I still want to do business with fastfreddy, can I still order from them even if I have this pending ticket?
Thanks for your responses.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You probably were right to file a claim if they are denying not sending you the right product

Don't know if they'll let you order or not with a claim open - only one way to find out :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's going to be going to customs and you have to pick it up and pay after an appraisal I would look at buying somewhere else. 3fvape.com is another good site.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When did you file the claim and when was it escalated?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
So i filed a claim with Paypal and escalated it for a refund after a few days of not hearing from them What are the chances that I will get refunded?
PayPal is very good at resolving to refund you. I'm sure you'll be getting it and it probably won't take all that long.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
After this is over they should let you buy from them again.

As long as you didn't file and/or escalate it on during the Chinese holiday you didn't do anything that they could consider wrong.

But like Lucy said above, there is only one way to find out.

I reported it to fastfreddy on 27-Sep and created a ticket, filed the Paypal claim last 01-Oct, and escalated it yesterday when fastfreddy insisted that they've already shipped the product. I informed them when I initially filed a claim and also when I escalated it. I'm willing to ship back the wrong packaged I received (it probably is not from fastfreddy) as long as they pay for the shipping and refund me the amount I paid in Customs.
I already ordered from 3fvape and just waiting for the package. Hopefully no issues.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AFFILIATE LINKS IN THE WORD FASTTECH, which when someone clicks on the word you now have there cookies for X amount of days for your or someone else's personal profit.

Your links have been edited because they violate our rules.
No shit?

AFFILIATE LINKS IN THE WORD FASTTECH, which when someone clicks on the word you now have there cookies for X amount of days for your or someone else's personal profit.

Your links have been edited because they violate our rules

Apologies. I'm not aware of any affiliate links attached and I don't even know how to do that. Please remove any of my posts that have links or violate the forum rules. Thanks.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Apologies. I'm not aware of any affiliate links attached and I don't even know how to do that. Please remove any of my posts that have links or violate the forum rules. Thanks.
The links have been edited. Where did you see, and click the product you bought from them?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it's going to be going to customs and you have to pick it up and pay after an appraisal I would look at buying somewhere else. 3fvape.com is another good site.

I agree, I'm very impressed with 3F -- I recently made an order from them, and only after the transaction was concluded did I recall that there was one other item I had meant to order. It didn't ship right away, so the next day I opened a ticket with them, asking if they could add the item to the pending order. I expected a lot of indecipherable chinglish, but what I got was perfectly courteous and correct english, agreeing to add the item if i simply paypal'ed the additional 2.03 for the additional cost and shipping. It went very smoothly, and they shipped the order the very next day.

My previous order from 3F arrived in 9 days from the time it shipped, which was the next day after ordering. I think it's because they send everything to a warehouse in Hong Kong for shipping, and shipping from HK is always a lot faster than shipping from mainland China.

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I bought it directly from their website.
Not sure what site you clicked to buy from fast tech but it contained a affiliate link which stays with you for X amount of days. Not a issue for you tho, does not cost you anymore but someone made a percentage on your purchase. Now when you post the link it tries to get others who may buy.

All good, vape on.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to chime in and also say that 3FVape customer service is pretty darn good. I've gotten a lot of stuff from them and whenever I email them they'll answer by the next day and resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have to chime in and also say that 3FVape customer service is pretty darn good. I've gotten a lot of stuff from them and whenever I email them they'll answer by the next day and resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

Me too - I switched to them from 2+ years using Fasttech - orders from FT were taking much longer than normal to get here, and got tired of seeing adult toys on the New Items page every day ..blech

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Me too - I switched to them from 2+ years using Fasttech - orders from FT were taking much longer than normal to get here, and got tired of seeing adult toys on the New Items page every day ..blech

I've bought from another place in HK, and received my order quite rapidly from them, too -- e5cigs. Maybe it's because HK was part of the free world for so long, and they have good shipping companies already doing business and thriving. It takes a small fraction of the time it takes to ship from mainland China.

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If for some reason they block you from buying there again, try registering. Just sign up again with a new email adress. That is, if you still want to do business with them.

VU Sponsors