1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Favorite games to play

Discussion in 'Gamers Talk And Vape' started by Amber Petti, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Amber Petti

Amber Petti Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I loved galaga! And doom is great! I never played WoW but my brother was heavy into it

Carambrda likes this.
  2. +Caffeine

+Caffeine

Blog Posts:
    All time favorite is Left 4 Dead 2...though the first is great as well.

Skoss and Amber Petti like this.
  3. casketweaver

casketweaver Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I loved Wrath. The only reason I hated BC was the zones. Run here do quest, travel back to the entry area of the zone, turn it in... Wash, rinse, repeat. I got tired of the legion color scheme almost instantly. Red, green, and black everywhere I go...

Wrath was a different experience to me altogether. And of course, Arthas and death knights...

I still play it even today - but if Wrath pissed you off, you should see Battle for Azeroth... It's a joke. People chose to play the revamped, 15 year old version of it instead of the current game, it's so bad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Carambrda and Amber Petti like this.
  4. Synphul

Synphul Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've still been playing skyrim. Don't really play all that often, picked it up again the other day. Still haven't made it through once, much less multiple times playing different races. I thought the vanilla game was nice to begin with but with a huge community and addons it's cool to be able to morph it into whatever you want pretty much. Also realized how far behind I am or how much I have yet to go. Don't even think I'm level 40 on there yet. There's so much to do in that game.

I really liked the final fantasy series, began playing that on nes. So I've sorta turned skyrim into a FF type by using additional followers and made my own 'party' lol. Also comes in handy hauling shit because I'm a packrat. Constantly getting 'you're carrying too much to be able to run'.

The fallout games are fun, I also enjoy fps like some of the cod's, farcry, crysis. Sometimes the menus on more modern games are just too fricken much. I get there's a ton they do but damn. 15 levels deep into a map, or go to sort items. It's submenu after submenu after submenu, collect 20 items to make one thing and flip flip flip through menus. Grrr. I think half my gameplay especially when I've been away from one for awhile like skyrim is just trying to relearn the whole menu system. Spend more time in 'items' than I do playing.

5. Amber Petti

Blog Posts:
    In Skyrim I always get the “too much to carry” too. And I’ve never finished it either. I do the same thing where I keep changing races. It’s a fun and interesting game!

6. Synphul

Blog Posts:
    I think there's a mod for unlimited carry but I haven't installed it. Already have boots with a hauling bonus, but that's why I keep 2-3 followers with me. I just turn around and unload half my crap on them until I get back to one of the homes. lol. It's kinda nice too, some like the Vilja follower doesn't just give you a random follower. She comes with additional quests and things and full dialogue. Pretty cool addon. I also have a horses mod but can't remember how to call the horses. While randomly walking around I think I found one of them though lol.

Amber Petti likes this.
  7. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Zones, quests, travel,... it was all mostly the same to me. WoW had about the same lore as a sack of potatos. Doing instances was the only thing I actually really cared for, as almost all the rest was just filler or a way to slowly repetitively kill the boredom that went in between the real action fights, and, in fact I liked grinding mobs for rep or gold (with the occasional PvP match mixed in just to keep at least some minimum amount of variation going) better than doing most quests so most of the time I did quests only because I had to. In Wrath Of The Lich King it was boring raids, boring 5 man heroics, and the fact that everyone could dps, along with so many new classes etc. that made me finally want to admit my own mistake of not having quit some time soon after we downed Kael'thas because I should have already known by that time that the game wasn't going to get any better... they had already turned it into a kiddies game in which skill didn't matter, and there were obvious signs that had been visible for many months before that.

I recently gave Crusaders Of Light a try, just out of curiousness I spent most of my time playing it all day and every day for a couple months. It's a p2w game of course, but you don't have to pay anything to still be able to play the whole game so I never paid anything... there's a few very nice and helpful people on there, yet, despite that, the game just kept pissing me off too much so I silently deleted my main account after I finally got all bored, and I haven't logged on since, nor am going to. :giggle:

Amber Petti likes this.
  8. boonie

boonie

Blog Posts:
    I'm not into gaming but there are some that I play sometimes like Garena, ML, and Star Wars.

9. Synphul

Blog Posts:
    Saw this pop on my fb newsfeed and it was so fitting and hilarious. lol 81038194_2598316596888290_6549401406401413120_n.jpg

10. Amber Petti

Blog Posts:
    :giggle:

11. Salva_J3

Salva_J3 Previously Salva_J€

Blog Posts:
    - Elite Dangerous
    - Magic The Gathering Arena

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk

Amber Petti likes this.
  12. goodman2020

goodman2020

Blog Posts:
    Call of Duty forever!!!

Amber Petti likes this.
  13. Amber Petti

Blog Posts:
    You’re just like my 8 year old! He’s obsessed with COD! I used to be, but then when they started making it like Halo with floating on walls and shit, I stopped playing.

14. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    The original Halo (Combat Evolved) wasn't anything like that. The PC version in online multiplayer mode was actually great fun for several years, despite all obvious flaws... whereas COD 4: Modern Warfare online multiplayer was just barely "OK" for about a month, but Halo 2 and followups are useless crap.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    Amber Petti likes this.
  15. Amber Petti

Blog Posts:
    I completely agree