Not open for further replies.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wanted to leave feedback for my transactions with @raymo2u , since we corresponded through pm there was no original sale thread.

BUY FROM HIM!!!

My experience with him as a seller has been beyond amazing! All products received lightening fast, perfectly packed, set up perfectly ready to go. Even included extras, going above and beyond sending me rta's fully wicked and ready to vape away. His coils are nothing short of masterpieces, you won't be disappointed.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I was thinking of making a thread to sell the coils but then I wouldnt be able to talk about them or do anything about them outside of that thread...
but then again I dont get as much feedback for what I do, thanks for making a thread so we can exchange some FB! I hope you enjoy the setup!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to leave feedback for my transactions with @raymo2u , since we corresponded through pm there was no original sale thread.

BUY FROM HIM!!!

My experience with him as a seller has been beyond amazing! All products received lightening fast, perfectly packed, set up perfectly ready to go. Even included extras, going above and beyond sending me rta's fully wicked and ready to vape away. His coils are nothing short of masterpieces, you won't be disappointed.
I have to second this! Awesome guy! Awesome coils!!

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walk, no run to your nearest computer to buy some of Ray's coils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors