Feedback for buyers and sellers - now live

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by VaporJoe, May 15, 2015.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe Breaks Shit Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Our feedback system is now in place. You can access your main dashboard here:

http://vapingunderground.com/market/

Your feedback scores will be displayed in the trade area's only.

Here is a small tutorial on how to leave feedback for someone:

Remember you must be IN the trade thread to leave feedback as the buyer or seller.

2. heateris

heateris Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    i noticed a bug. the system won't let me leave feedback to multiple buyers from the same thread.

3. nabibrian

nabibrian VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Such an awesome integration. Thanks!!

TygerTyger likes this.
  4. ZoeBoy

ZoeBoy Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Great idea. Does the feedback from the old feedback thread count, or do
    We have to start all over from zero?

Please help. Thanks, ZoeBoy

TygerTyger likes this.
  5. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Vape Deals Diva Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunately, @ZoeBoy, there is no way to incorporate the old feedback, so it's a "from-now-on" measure. However, while we did close the old feedback area, we have left it open for reading so that none of your old feedback is lost and can still be referred and linked to.

6. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Vape Deals Diva Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Ok, let's see what our technical gurus can do about that......
    @VaporJoes @LucidiousRage

heateris likes this.
  7. ZoeBoy

Blog Posts:
    Thank you Tyger for the reply. I have 3 positive trades with Nikkita6. Too bad they won't count, or show under my avatar. :( :confused: o_O :(

8. ZoeBoy

Blog Posts:
    Sure wish someone could make that happen.

heateris likes this.
  9. VaporJoe

VaporJoe Breaks Shit Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    At this time it seems the feedback system is meant for 1 sale and a feedback to 1 buyer and 1 seller. We didnt anticipate it not allowing multiple buyers in a single thread. I'm going to hit up our code tech and see if he can modify it allowing multiple feedback's on a thread.

TygerTyger and heateris like this.
  10. heateris

heateris Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    any update on this? i owe some people feedback!

11. TygerTyger

Blog Posts:
    Foggz likes this.
  12. VaporJoe

Blog Posts:
    We are still looking into it because it requires completely changing the code.

heateris and nabibrian like this.
  13. nabibrian

nabibrian VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    If you would like me to take a look at the code feel free to pm the source code and I will see if I can help.

heateris likes this.
  14. robo74

robo74 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I know its been a while, but is this going to get fixed? I am in the situation as well.

15. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Feed back works by leaving it (a feed back post) in the hardware thread after that is done you click on the member's feed back beneath their user name and it will ask you for the thread ULR and what the feed back is that you want to leave.

16. robo74

robo74 New Member

Blog Posts:
    This method doesnt seem to allow for a second one. That was the original problem. Someone bought something from me, I left them feedback, another person bought something for me in the same thread and when I tried to leave them feedback, it says that I already have.

17. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    What they have been doing is starting a new thread in hardware area to leave an additional feed back for another member from the same thread

lordmage likes this.
  18. robo74

robo74 New Member

Blog Posts:
    ok, thanks.

19. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    noted :D

Whiskey likes this.