Become a Patron!

Feeling Disappointed.

This past weekend I ordered three 50ml bottles of e juice and was kind of disappointed this company didn't toss me a sample juice. I was bummed. It would have been nice to try another flavor of juice since my girl and I are just starting to vape and trying to find what tickles the old taste buds. If it was a strait vendor I wouldn't have thought they would have tossed me a sample, but it was the company its self. Thoughts on this anyone?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not mandatory but it is nice, especially when you are ordering that much!!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When just starting out it is so hard finding a good juice you like. When I started I was hoping I would find that ADV before I ran out of juice money :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This past weekend I ordered three 50ml bottles of e juice and was kind of disappointed this company didn't toss me a sample juice. I was bummed. It would have been nice to try another flavor of juice since my girl and I are just starting to vape and trying to find what tickles the old taste buds. If it was a strait vendor I wouldn't have thought they would have tossed me a sample, but it was the company its self. Thoughts on this anyone?
Maybe its me but I only buy one juice that I can only partially duplicate from a Brick and Mortar they never give me anything free ever,,, Now whats crazy I mostly DIY and I am always getting free supplies and flavors etc... strange

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen a lot of places advertising that they give out a free sample with orders.
So, if a place didn't advertise it, I wouldn't expect to get one.

The Vape Space

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I can understand that. When I started vaping, the company I ordered from gave out free samples with every order. Then as I started trying other companies, it was a real let down when they didn't give me something else to try.

So when I started selling I remembered that, and try to throw in something comparable for them to try. We don't advertise it, it's just something nice to do when someone does something nice for you.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To me, the best option is to ask for samples. Even asking doesn't guarantee it, but it sure has worked for me more times than not asking.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plenty of other good vendors that DO toss in samples. When starting maybe try sampling the vendor, order a few 10-12ml if possible, rather than larger bottles.
Hell, there's a few that will send you samples for cost of shipping. For instance Mad Town Vapor, gives out 2 5ml? For shipping. Great mixer btw!
Like @MrScaryZ said, I've gotten more DIY stuff free than pre mix though

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can understand that. When I started vaping, the company I ordered from gave out free samples with every order. Then as I started trying other companies, it was a real let down when they didn't give me something else to try.

So when I started selling I remembered that, and try to throw in something comparable for them to try. We don't advertise it, it's just something nice to do when someone does something nice for you.
I agree. Especially with the profit margins of most liquid. That few cents for that sample may make a vendor lots of money in the long run.
I don't know as though it should be something advertised, that surprise bottle usually makes someone's day

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will have to agree. It's pretty standard practice to give a freebie, at least from most the vendors I go back to. Some of my favorite flavors were discovered through freebies.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe its me but I only buy one juice that I can only partially duplicate from a Brick and Mortar they never give me anything free ever,,, Now whats crazy I mostly DIY and I am always getting free supplies and flavors etc... strange
I ordered a 250 Ml bottle of 100mg VG nic from a vendor (forget who, but it will come to me) and they sent me 10 5ml bottles of flavorings, all FA. The pizza flavored one hit the trash can as soon as I read the label, the rest were pretty standard custards, fruits, etc.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a 250 Ml bottle of 100mg VG nic from a vendor (forget who, but it will come to me) and they sent me 10 5ml bottles of flavorings, all FA. The pizza flavored one hit the trash can as soon as I read the label, the rest were pretty standard custards, fruits, etc.
Sweet conv me the vendor me need to restock flavors

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Most place will send you a sample size bottle with your order. But they don't have to.

Actually I just ordered some Kayfun deck screws and received a 10 ml bottle of E-Liquid.

But it is Zero nic which kinds of PO's me just a bit. I want my freaking nic!

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
Vapolocity has some great juice, they've hooked me up both times I've asked for a sample of something. Good people.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I want STICKERS with my orders. If I like the company, and I order from them more than once or twice, I kinda want some extras besides a business card. I'm not talking a whole swag bag (btw, I can't stand the word "swag"), just a polishing cloth/a new car/a new house/and STICKERS! Ya know, nothing too extravagant. I'm not asking for much! :p
Plus I really like stickers... TeeHee :D

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, I'm the guy who wishes everyone sent business cards! I collect them. May top a vaping table one day haha

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've ordered from two different DIY vendors now, and have gotten NOTHING tossed in free yet. I did get two stickers from a vendor off Amazon, but those were in a pack of 30 mil bottles. Threw the stickers away. I don't like swag like that.
;)
I do wish though, they would give samples.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haha, I'm the guy who wishes everyone sent business cards! I collect them. May top a vaping table one day haha
My little collection so far:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417993496.545187.jpg
Note: The Seduce Juice one is a temporary tattoo.

VU Sponsors