Ferguson Live...

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At Midnight is when the Martial Law aka Curfew aka Shelter In-Place aka State of Emergency begins and ends at 5am or 6am.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scary situation. I hope it's over someday, but that's probably unlikely. Until we make some serious changes in the US, it'll just continue to simmer and be ready to pop.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Scary situation. I hope it's over someday, but that's probably unlikely. Until we make some serious changes in the US, it'll just continue to simmer and be ready to pop.

Very correct and I am on neither side, I am merely an Observer.

I will state this though...Kettle Pot Technique, when the cops say go that way...you're met with more cops in which tell you to go back...those cops tell you to go left...those cops tell you to go back and go right...guess what you're surrounded now and can't disperse and the tension raises drastically. It's a nasty and unethical practice that is used Globally.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I work in St.Louis. It's a complete cluster fuck right now. But you guys can see that on TV

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to say - the officer just needs to be fired, beaten, sued etc... ;)
Don't always believe what the media wants you to believe

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...tail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

But from what we saw the media pumping out from the LAST "White...err....White Hispanic" shooting from Florida...well...they just can't seem to NOT want to beat that "racism" drum, now do they

This comic pretty much sums it up

2014-08-16-8be1ee97_large.jpg

"Justice" usually doesn't involve busting up the place (that didn't have ANYTHING to do with the initial incident), looting, and burning stuff to the ground

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
National Guardsmen have arrived in south St. Louis City. @kmov reports about 80 members will protect the police command center in #Ferguson.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't always believe what the media wants you to believe

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...tail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

But from what we saw the media pumping out from the LAST "White...err....White Hispanic" shooting from Florida...well...they just can't seem to NOT want to beat that "racism" drum, now do they

This comic pretty much sums it up

2014-08-16-8be1ee97_large.jpg

"Justice" usually doesn't involve busting up the place (that didn't have ANYTHING to do with the initial incident), looting, and burning stuff to the ground

Agent Provocateurs.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another sad situation designed by the Federal Military Police, Federal Media Outlet, and the Federal Lords.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Large successions of live fire." -VICE News Stream

VU Sponsors