Become a Patron!

Few personal recipe adaptations

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been mixing a whole lot and gathering different recipes from the usual recipe websites, thought I'd share some of the adaptations I made to a few:

Strawberry Biscuit:
Inw Biscuit- 1%
Inw shisha vanilla- .5%
Cap ny cheesecake- .5%
Tfa strawberry ripe- 3%
Cap sweet strawberry- 1%
Cap sweet cream 1.5%
Fa cookie- 1.5%

Dulce de Leche:
Tfa ddl- 7%
Tfa ap- .25%
Tfa em- .25%
Fa marshmallow- 2.5%
Fa chocolate- .25%
Fa cocoa- .25%

Lemon bar:
Cap ny cheesecake- 7.5%
Inw shisha vanilla- 1%
Fa lemon sicily- 2.5%
Fa vanilla bourbon- 4%
Fa custard- 5%

Berry crunch:
Tfa crunchy berry cereal- 5%
Tfa ap- .75%
Cap sweet cream- 3%
Fa bavarian cream- 2%
Fa hazelnut- 1%
Fa meringue- 2%
Fa cookie- 1.5%

If you wanna find the originals I usually pull em from diy or die and elr.com

I think the last one might be a direct copy if remember correctly it was so good I didn't need to change it any.
Anyway I hope you guys enjoy as I have the Dulce de Leche and the berry crunch are my adv at the moment though i am enjoying the hell out of lemon bar which is one of those juice flavors ive always enjoyed but havent been able to make with a decent recipe until recently. I do em all at 80vg.
Let me know what you think and what you would do differently, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm definitely going to try the Lemon Bar! Will report back! Thanks for sharing!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm definitely going to try the Lemon Bar! Will report back! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I made a batch today of lemon bar and accidentally mixed 5% Fa vanilla classic instead of the fa custard, don't know what I was thinking but I'd be lying if I said it was the first time something like that happened to me. Either way I hate wasting juice so I'm going to let it steep and hopefully it mellows out, it has a strong vanilla flavor right now.
Let me know if you enjoy it if you vape n shale it's a lot more lime flavor than anything else but it does mellow out after a few days.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing...In the Strawberry Biscuit .... does the cookie shine to any through, as the biscuit usually overpowers anything similar?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried the Lemon Bar recipe today, I mixed everything with 1/2 the percentage except for Fa Lemon Sicily 3% & added Cap Juicy Lemon 1%. It's pretty good, but it's not Lemon enough. We'll see if the Lemon pops after a few days.

VU Sponsors