Become a Patron!

Fidget spinners and vaping

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys , how you doin?

Just wondering why everybody goes crazy about fidget spinners? Even Vaping360 wrote an article on it but I really don't know if it would be something for me...
7 eleven started carrying the cheap plastic kind. Give it a try if your Interested. It's kinda fun in a nonsense way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never used one. I just saw some on fasttech that loiked like throwing stars LOL

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My nephew has some and left one at my house last time he was here. When I'm sitting around doing nothing, I find my self "fidgeting" with it. As a result, I vape less because it keeps my hands occupied. My addiction to smoking and vaping has always been mostly one of having something to do with my hands than a chemical/nicotine addiction. But I do need my nicotine now and then.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh my ....do I feel stupid...I thought they were a sex toy...I've been using them for a month now..... and so you put them in your hand you say...huh ...boy did I get it ass backwards..
I read a story which I found out was unfortunately not real yesterday... it was reported twice, in Boise, and Louisville Ky, with little variation... Its sick, but people man... I almost posted the link but did some digging first...

Let's just say that the article claimed, with interviews from family, and supposed surgeons, that the individual actually did just as you are joking... and it got stuck... Confirmed as fake this morning. But I would not put it past someone. Where there's a will there's a way...

On a serious note. My mom teaches 3rd grade, and they're a huge problem. They're about to have to ban them. Kids are going nuts with them in school, and some have slipped and gone across rooms. She deals with kids who have severe ADHD and a lot of Autism, and she told me for kids, they just amplify the ADHD.

If it keeps you occupied, cool. I totally understand the need to keep my hands busy and it's association with vaping. Just keep it away from your parts... though a fake story, at least most of us are smart enough to know that... SMH, LOL.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, I don't see the fascination of them for I can find better things for my hands to play with ;)

fjkRl.jpg

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
52.gif 52.gif 52.gif
When I smoked I held my lighter in hand for most of the day flipping and spinning it around...my knife collection became my next fidget obsession, otf d/a, axis, and button locks are fun to play with, but freak people out

So I love spinners

bogie1989

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Idk I thought they are dumb as hell and told myself never going to get one then my wife bought one for me at walmart and I cant seem to put the damn thing down sitting there spinning it thinking to myself "why this is so dumb but fascinating why"

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stupid as hell I thought, but after I tried my friends one which he keeps in his car, I ended up getting one for myself. I keep mine at the office and find that I use it mostly when I am on the phone.

VU Sponsors