Finally caught that damned rat!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Many of you know that we had a major plumbing breach. Started by this SOB. Turned into an $8,000.00 bill.

We heard noises and gnawing on PVC joints under my bathtub for about 3 weeks. After several attempts with all kinds of bait, we got 'em! I told Chuck to put any dog food left, to put it back in the tub and starve him to the point of it having to try the cat food in the traps.

"Whoa! He's a BIG one!" said the critter guy. He asked Chuck for a trash bag while he was up in the attic and dumped the rat in it. Chuck was surprised at how much it weighed. It weighed just over one pound. Mostly from it's body since the tail wouldn't weight much. Yikes! The photo doesn't even compare to what it actually looked like. 1 pound! I have a fairly heavy inspirational rock. It's 12.7oz. Over 16 oz???? Holy Crap!

Officially, it measures 16 inches, 8" body and 8" tail nipped at the tip. We were informed that he was quite fat and was eating well via dog food. Nearly 3" wide. The plumbing will start next Monday. We didn't want a dead animal rotting in the walls after the plumbing repairs were complete.​

Attachments

• 20181015_113128 (50).jpg
    20181015_113128 (50).jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 19

VU Sponsors