Become a Patron!

Finally quitting the stinkies!

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, Mike here from central NJ. My big brother "Sully" is quite active on the forum and has been working on getting me to quit analogs for about 2 years now. Well, I've decided to get serious about it as a 14 year smoker with my 30th birthday in January.

I started with a stab at Vapor4Life ecigs (before my brother) about 4 years ago, and "Sully" got me some iMist attys and AnyVape MiniDavides on an eGo setup last Christmas. Recently, I scooped up a Dovpo E-LVT 2.0 and mini Nautilus. What a step up! The eGo cut my use of analogs in half, this new setup has got me teetering on the edge of quitting. I've had the same pack of stinkies for over a week now, averaging less than 2 per day. Yesterday 1, today 0. My bro also got me set up with a Tugboat last night and I got to play with winding some coils myself. Love it! Blasting off some clouds! I've been playing with some DIY flavors too from his extensive collection of ingredients. Apple cider, lemon merengue, ambrosia, and coconut lime. All VG heavy mixes.

A week or two into being a real vape-r I can tell you my anxiety about having my last smoke has diminished to nearly zero.

As a perk I have been looking for a new hobby, and this is right up my alley. Looking forward to taking in all the info this forum has to offer, albeit A LOT!

Cheers~

Mike

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats and glad to have you here with us!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great to see you joined brother!! Your other vape goodies should be here tomorrow and Tuesday. You'll find this is an incredible place, lot's of very friendly and knowledgeable folks. Any questions on how things work around here just hit me up.

Welcome to the Underground!!:D

(If you wanna tag another user in a post use '@username' like @MikeSully)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am neither friendly nor knowledgeable, but welcome and congrats on your new vaping hobby. :)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
glad to hear it. quitting for some is easier than others, ill never forget driving home the day i got my first ego kit smoking a cig, looking at it and thinking "is this really going to be my last cigarette" and sure enough it was. i smoked a pack a day too

welcome to the bright side :)

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks @Sully see ya later this week. @M5amhan I've been chipping away at it. I'm amazed how far the industry has come in such a short time. I've been having flashbacks to the first person who I knew that saw me smoking at 15 and told me to stop. Wish I had listened. Anyway, easier said than done. Here goes nothin'!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Sully see ya later this week. @M5amhan I've been chipping away at it. I'm amazed how far the industry has come in such a short time. I've been having flashbacks to the first person who I knew that saw me smoking at 15 and told me to stop. Wish I had listened. Anyway, easier said than done. Here goes nothin'!
Didn't help that your older siblings were already smoking too. :oops: When you were 15 I had already been smoking for 5 or 6 years!!

VU Sponsors