Become a Patron!

Finally registered and looking for some help

Straick

Member For 3 Years
I've been on and off vaping for about 2 years, the last time was about 3 months before the FDA garbage caused problems(I tend to like real simple flavors, and they weren't available), and now I'm shifting back to it again. My solution is to start brewing my own juice so that I can have a stock pile of the supplies. Equipment wise, I'm thinking that I'll be okay with 2 mech mods, a Sigeli 100watt, a Sigeli 150watt with temp control, a Smok TCT, an Aspire Clieto, a couple drippers, and a lot of spare heads for the two tanks, as well as a bunch of 18650 batteries.

Now, my dilema. My wife also smokes, and wants to get away from them as well. The problem is that the only thing that had helped her in the past was a Mistic. Does anyone know of a similar unit to those that has aftermarket availability?
I personnally don't see much surviving the FDA, and want to help her as well, especially seeing as how we've both tried the patches and gum and whatnot(all the FDA approved garbage) to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

I have no idea on the Mistic - and wish I could help on that front. Their website is up and running though:
https://www.misticecigs.com

This is a great place to learn a few things, share your own experience and find kindred spirits :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! I'm sorry, but I'm also no help on the Mistick.

Straick

Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the welcome.

The Mistic is basically an automatic cigalike. My wife's description for what she likes is automatic with a slow ramp up like an analog has.
I'm sure that there is a better place to be asking (a lot of my viewing was in the diy juice, coil building, and what not to do areas), just need to locate it (guess it's time to look at every sub forum for the best fit).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors