Become a Patron!

FIRE!!!!!

flynncrem

Member For 1 Year
Just rewicked my rda as it split in the middle (as usual :( ) and juiced it up, primed it, took a few drags and whilst I was dragging POOF! I heard and saw it ignite! I looked at the deck and the cotton is as wet as Lisa Ann, so why tf did it nearly kill me?!
BTW, I installed a new build earlier today, 7 wrap pre made tiger coils and stretched the coil out loads to increase surface area and therefore flavour (yeh the flavour is always crap on my rda I got it 3 weeks ago so I’m trying new things out) and this was the second time re-wicking today after it split (it split again even without fxcking using it?!!!!)
Anyway yeh why did ignite when it’s wet and why tf doesn’t my cotton be normal????

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Juice and cotton is flammable, obviously you are using too much power.

flynncrem

Member For 1 Year
I decided to squeeZe the coils together a bit more as I’ve never had spaced out coils so maybe that was why? Yeh they were so spaced out at one point the top cap wouldn’t even fit lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    952.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It takes power and an ignition source to cause a fire, you have all the components to create a fire using too much power.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
|Well if they were spaced so much the top didnt fit, I would suspect a short possibly

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What ohm coil are you using?...lower ohm coils create heat QUICKLY.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just rewicked my rda as it split in the middle (as usual :( ) and juiced it up, primed it, took a few drags and whilst I was dragging POOF! I heard and saw it ignite! I looked at the deck and the cotton is as wet as Lisa Ann, so why tf did it nearly kill me?!
BTW, I installed a new build earlier today, 7 wrap pre made tiger coils and stretched the coil out loads to increase surface area and therefore flavour (yeh the flavour is always crap on my rda I got it 3 weeks ago so I’m trying new things out) and this was the second time re-wicking today after it split (it split again even without fxcking using it?!!!!)
Anyway yeh why did ignite when it’s wet and why tf doesn’t my cotton be normal????
Too much power?
Hot spot caused by loose coil end?
Coil touching the cover?

shorts and loose connection arcing will make a very hot arc maybe 1,000 deg and WILL cause stuff to burn.

Using that Texaco ejuice again?

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If cotton is breaking its because its too tight or hot spots. If its breaking juice won't be getting where you need it

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
73d4b3cb2390a00c6ed889ffbdeb61dc.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors