Become a Patron!

Fireluke Mesh Thread

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally found another tank with the same size glass. I wasn't searching or anything, just found one. The new Smok Baby V2 has the same size. The bubble glass on the V2 has a different shape but has the same capacity (5ML). It's definitely thicker and seems more durable but who knows.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have Vaped my Freemax mesh for months.... But man The Falcon is just bad to the bone and simply sexy.....

It's nicer looking and the coils are way better in quality, performance and materials..... Just better quality overall
6adf80b26d5c0651639cc159e24ee511.jpg
8b08529e56df9e9238f22378b6421b7c.jpg
676d1c515d5ea6b2a4da1e000e85f154.jpg

Chum

Member For 5 Years
I have Vaped my Freemax mesh for months.... But man The Falcon is just bad to the bone and simply sexy.....

It's nicer looking and the coils are way better in quality, performance and materials..... Just better quality overall
6adf80b26d5c0651639cc159e24ee511.jpg
8b08529e56df9e9238f22378b6421b7c.jpg
676d1c515d5ea6b2a4da1e000e85f154.jpg
Manny I have one of these tanks (the Falcon) and my first coil tastes burnt pretty quickly...any suggestions before I swap out the coil?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny I have one of these tanks (the Falcon) and my first coil tastes burnt pretty quickly...any suggestions before I swap out the coil?
What coil is it ohms and model ? This tank is a Freemax

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.14 ohm M2 coil by Falcon(
I vape that wonderful for a month and a half at 57 watts...... After a month it starts tasting funky like a monkey.........

But I vape (18) mods at a time..

5d920cb66ac113c660bc70ce96bc0bc6.jpg

Last edited:

Chum

Member For 5 Years
not yet...soon. they have 46 in stock of black whitte and gold one...hoping i can get one have to wait until payday
hmm' i vape a butterscotch flavor. could that be the reason i am not getting the flavor...it may not be a burnt taste, just too overwhelming for buttescotch custard like flavors

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm' i vape a butterscotch flavor. could that be the reason i am not getting the flavor...it may not be a burnt taste, just too overwhelming for buttescotch custard like flavors
Yeah try lowering the power and moving up with a new coil....Once you burn a coil with any butter or sweet juice..... It's a donner ....... You will still taste that burnt taste.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not yet...soon. they have 46 in stock of black whitte and gold one...hoping i can get one have to wait until payday
It's a lovely tank and those screen coils rock.....they are really amazing..... I'm burning up my Falcon coils to buy more Sense coils ......

I will keep some m2 mesh coils because I love my Augvape Skynet tank .....it has similar air to the Sense screen tank....... It has triple air like the Sense screen ......

They both rock.....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Freemax wants us to call the first Mesh tank the Fireluke M tank now. I got a graffiti Fireluke 2 tank yesterday. It's basicly the same tank as the original Mesh tank but it's got a bubble glass and a slider top. There's lots of new coils for these tanks now. I got a couple with the new cotton tea fiber wicking I'm gunna try out real soon. I've read about people really liking the flavor they're getting.

VU Sponsors