Become a Patron!

Fireluke Pro - Freemax

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, in this review i take a look at the Fireluke Pro from Freemax. The Fireluke Pro was supplied for the purpose of this review by James from the Healthcabin.

https://www.healthcabin.net/freemax-fire...17121.html (Resin)

https://www.healthcabin.net/freemax-fire...17122.html (Carbon Fibre)

In the Box

Contents:

1pc Fireluke Pro Tank(KA1 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil, pre-intalled)
1pc 0.15ohm DVC Coil(rated for 60-120W)
1pc Replacement O-rings
1pc Replacement Glass (4ml glass tube)
1pc User Manual
1pc Gift Box

Aesthetics

The Fireluke Pro comes in nice packaging and is available in Resin and Carbon Fibre versions. I wasn't a great fan of how the original Fireluke looked with the goldfish bowl shaped glass, well i only wasn't a fan after imagining it on top of a device. Here with the Pro they have gone with a straight glass and i much prefer it. It has the same 25mm diameter but is a couple of mm taller. I got the purple resin version which has a very polished look and is quite beautiful to look at (all 6 colours are very nice). The top-cap is rounded off at the top giving a slight dome shape, the only other feature is the huge duel cyclops airflow. I prefer the resin version but others might prefer the carbon fibre which also comes in 6 colour options, the only other difference apart from finish is the top-cap on the carbon fibre isn't domed. The only other thing noticeable is the visible coils, they are beasts.

Specs:

Size: 60mm(L) x 25mm(D)
Liquid Capacity: 4ml
Connection: 510 thread
Drip Tip Type: 810 drip tip
Airflow: Bottom dual adjustable airflow
Top-fill
Resin Colours: Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow, Green
Carbon Fibre Colours: Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Silver, Green

Assembling and Disassembling

The threading on the tank is very good and the top and bottom unscrews easily. The coil screws into the base (taking the entire base up) and then screws to the air pipe when you put the tank back together. To fill the tank (after priming the coil) unscrew the top-cap which reveals 2 large filling slots which are that big they almost meet.

The Coils

The Fireluke Pro comes with a 0.15 sextuple coil installed which is rated at (60w - 140w) and you also receive a Kanthal 0.15 duel vertical coil rated at (60w - 120w). There are two other coils available, another Kanthal duel vertical coil 0.25 rated at (50w - 100w) and finally a 0.15 duodenary coil rated at (80w - 180w). The coils are the same ones that fit the original Fireluke which means the RTA section will fit but sadly it isn't included and not sure you can buy it separately.

Performance

I started with the installed sextuple coil and boy did it give off some serious clouds, i tried it at various wattage's up to 100w (more than enough for me) and just couldn't get decent flavour at all. The Kanthal coil i found much better, again serious clouds but i did get reasonable flavour (nothing special). I found it best at 80w and it was nice enough but the airflow was a bit noisy, i had it half open which was plenty (Huge airflow). During using the tank i suffered no leaking whatsoever, i would of much preferred the tank with the RTA section to do my own builds to search for good flavour but cloud chasers will like this. The not supplied Duodenary coil is rated up to 180w, i find that a bit crazy but no doubt some will love it.

Pros

Good Quality
Looks Great
Resin and Carbon Fibre Versions
No leaking
Huge Airflow
High Wattage
Huge Clouds

Cons

No RTA Section
Not The Greatest Flavour
A Bit Noisy

Conclusion

A great looking tank which cloud chasers and high wattage vapers will love, not suitable for lower wattage vapers and those that prefer flavour over cloud.

I would once again like to thank James from the Healthcabin for supplying the Fireluke Pro Tank for review.

https://www.healthcabin.net/freemax-fire...17121.html (Resin)

https://www.healthcabin.net/freemax-fire...17122.html (Carbon Fibre)

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So from your description, it performs like a Valyrian? Big air, noisy, clouds, flavor not so much.....

The og Fireluke had a big following with the reviewers but never made it to the mainstream. Never seen one in the wild, but I see Crown 3 tanks all the time.

On the fence here. Some rave reviews, but not sure an Arco 2 or even an old tfv4 couldn't do the same things.

Thanks for the honesty.

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it's for cloud chasers, it's a bit noisy but not load but yes the rest of your description is spot on, out of all the tanks you mentioned i found the Arco 2 the best for flavour.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes it's for cloud chasers, it's a bit noisy but not load but yes the rest of your description is spot on, out of all the tanks you mentioned i found the Arco 2 the best for flavour.

Thanks. Besides Arco, anything else seem worthwhile these days with factory coils, regardless of wattage range? The present formula of big air and short lived coils is not a good trend for mainstream vapers.

Arco 2 T6 coil very hard to find and pricey. I have one in tfv8 now. Flavor not bad, coil seems to stand up to longer hits. Juice consumption is through the roof despite the moderate wattage.

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Vaporesso NRG tank also gives good flavour and plenty of coil options for it. Also the Frogman by Vaptio, coils are compatible with tfv8 and loads of coil options, i find them better than the Smok coils.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's nice... I love my Fireluke.... The pro seems to be too small, capacity wise a pro tank should hold at least 6.5 ml

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's nice... I love my Fireluke.... The pro seems to be too small, capacity wise a pro tank should hold at least 6.5 ml

Did you get the RBA with the fireluke? Your right about the capacity personally when i vape i am between 30-50w so i am only really interested in these high wattage tanks if i can do my own builds.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get the RBA with the fireluke? Your right about the capacity personally when i vape i am between 30-50w so i am only really interested in these high wattage tanks if i can do my own builds.
Yeah the rba I couldn't wick they way I like 3.5mm 4 wire Aliens 6 wrap.... So I gave up and bought 5 boxes of coils.... And I'm still on my first coil..... 4 months now.... And I look at the cotton on the coil and it still white..... And I vape at 85 watts .25 ohms.

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the rba I couldn't wick they way I like 3.5mm 4 wire Aliens 6 wrap.... So I gave up and bought 5 boxes of coils.... And I'm still on my first coil..... 4 months now.... And I look at the cotton on the coil and it still white..... And I vape at 85 watts .25 ohms.

Have you been using that tank solely over the past 4 months? I have had coils that have been fine for 4 or 5 weeks but 4months and cotton still white are you vaping bleach? lol only kidding but i've never known a coil to last that long 4 weeks max normally with coils known for there long life before they just don't give any flavour.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you been using that tank solely over the past 4 months? I have had coils that have been fine for 4 or 5 weeks but 4months and cotton still white are you vaping bleach? lol only kidding but i've never known a coil to last that long 4 weeks max normally with coils known for there long life before they just don't give any flavour.
That's the one I take to work .... I use it until I get Home.... So I use it a lot

bbd6bcb665e6783f84e580570211ed81.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors