Become a Patron!

First build on Subtank mini rba plus

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey y'all, brand new member here.

So I have a Kanger Subox Mini and love it, but just did my first build on the RBA mini plus deck and wow..it took my vape to another level.

Can't believe how much different it makes it to build your own coils!! Its at .6 ohms and vaping at 28 warts that seems to be my sweet spot typically. Used 26 g kanthal and Japanese cotton. I'm so pumped lol had to tell somebody haha

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice! Next, get some good RDAs and have even more fun! At the moment I have 47 RDAs, that I mainly use at home, and for testing my DIY juices.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey y'all, brand new member here.

So I have a Kanger Subox Mini and love it, but just did my first build on the RBA mini plus deck and wow..it took my vape to another level.

Can't believe how much different it makes it to build your own coils!! Its at .6 ohms and vaping at 28 warts that seems to be my sweet spot typically. Used 26 g kanthal and Japanese cotton. I'm so pumped lol had to tell somebody haha
Where's the pictures?

Come on, man!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn that's a hell of a collection lol I've been looking for some more online and some other stuff too, eventually another mod and tank etc. And I so want to make some juices as well!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn that's a hell of a collection lol I've been looking for some more online and some other stuff too, eventually another mod and tank etc. And I so want to make some juices as well!
DIY juice is easy to make. Just check out the sub forum here. That's where I learned the most from.

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I kinda skimmed some of it already gonna read it much more in-depth soon

Congrats on your first build! Like neunerball said, time to pick up a rda and build some more! I was building the rba deck on my subtank mini and just bought a plume veil rda the other week. Whole new ball game! Just need to buy few different gauges of wire to play with.

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the advice bud, I'll definitely be doing that!! And I'll keep the plume veil in mind too..

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the advice bud, I'll definitely be doing that!! And I'll keep the plume veil in mind too..
The plume veil is a good flavor RDA, but it's a leaking SOB. There are better RDAs than that.

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The plume veil is a good flavor RDA, but it's a leaking SOB. There are better RDAs than that.
Yea I've been checking a ton of then out..lots of options! I was looking at the 100w ipv4 too as a second mod to have. Its a nice machine!

VU Sponsors