Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi my friends,
Weekend is coming, happy weekend.

Here we have a review of this cool vapor lava, hope will make your weekend more colorful!

Cool vapor has become one of the innovators in vaping industry, so it comes as no surprise to see them putting
their own spin on their RTA. Lava might be coming late to the series, but it has a certain charm worthy of our attention.
Although the Cool Vapor Lava RTA is akin to the Coilart Mage RTA in lots of ways, its details processing,flavor enjoyment optimizing is way much better.

Two colors for you to choose: Black+Golden, Black+Sliver.

UuAEAq1.jpg

It is safe to say that Cool Vapor Lava RTA is one of the most competent rebuildable tank devices on the market.
Compact package and high performance is hand to refuse. Cool Vapor Lava RTA puts great importance to the
aesthetic effect of its package design. This positioning is conveyed throughout their visual identity using unbleached,
uncoated and fibrous Kraft paper and black ink, industrial design sketch and handwritten letters.

awLa1Gp.jpg

Everything here is a bit tongue-in-cheek in its retro fashion and it definitely lends the work a visual distinction,
particularly when competitors are almost likely to be using an excess of design element and lavish colors. So
when I first got this robust, economical yet practical Kraft paper box case, I was very exciting to see what’s inside.

WOW, surprised me!

el9jvxe.jpg

Packade content: 1 x Cool Vapor LAVA RTA Atomizer, 1 x Glass Tank, 5 x Insulated Ring
3 x O-ring, 4 x Screw, 1 x Allen Key.

Thank you for your view, you can also check this cool vapor lava review HERE>>
Do not forget to join the giveaway of cool vapor lava, activity still effective!
wholesale inquiry are appreciated, any questions or suggestions feel free to contact [email protected]

VU Sponsors