Become a Patron!

First coil built by me, sort of.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all. Been vaping for about 3.5 years now but new to the world of rebuildables. I recently picked up a pharaoh dripper tank. Been using coilology pre built coils and quickly got bored with those. I like to tinker.
So, this is what I came up with. Pre made fused clapton wire and pre made staple wire. Twisted together with my drill and some pliers real tight. Wrapped 4 times around a 2.5mm drill bit and spaced. It's coming in at 0.2 ohms. Covers almost the entire bottom air flow on the pharaoh. Amazing flavor, good thick vapor. First time making anything, and first time trying a spaced wrap.
How did I do?1503776242628214998090_opt.jpg

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all. Been vaping for about 3.5 years now but new to the world of rebuildables. I recently picked up a pharaoh dripper tank. Been using coilology pre built coils and quickly got bored with those. I like to tinker.
So, this is what I came up with. Pre made fused clapton wire and pre made staple wire. Twisted together with my drill and some pliers real tight. Wrapped 4 times around a 2.5mm drill bit and spaced. It's coming in at 0.2 ohms. Covers almost the entire bottom air flow on the pharaoh. Amazing flavor, good thick vapor. First time making anything, and first time trying a spaced wrap.
How did I do?View attachment 90357

Another pic. My camera isn't the best1503777025625270016872_opt.jpg

VU Sponsors