Become a Patron!

First Coils

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
my coils the shop built me are still ok, but i tried my hand today and making back ups.. hmmm.. this is not quite easy as the shop guy made it look lol (i knew it wouldnt be)

6 wraps
24ga Kanthal A1 (not sure if the A1 is the brand or something else. never seen that added anywhere on someones build)

now.. i also realized my Ohm meter in my little kit seems to require an RDA to hold the coil.. so i guess i need a second RDA lol (twist my arm). anyway.. obviously these are not burned in and well im just bored so going to throw the pics up anyway.. i probably should toss them but am curious what they rate eventually.. but from the look should i pitch them?

Attachments

• coils1.jpg
    coils1.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 32

Sugardonut

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First and foremost, did you do your research on ohms law? Your wraps are pretty uneven so you would need to place it on your rda check the ohms, make sure your mod and battery can handle it and dry fire and pinch to even the current through thought your coil {take away hot spots} there are a lot of videos about this online. You are on the right track just be sure to do your hw and research about your mod and batteries and what it can take.

Gj on your first coil. Try and make it neater doing so will go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors