Become a Patron!
it's been a year since i decided to buy an e-cig, but now that the time has come i really cannot decide between a few tanks and mods.
I'm gonna use the e-cig for blowing os and other smoke tricks, so i'm looking for a high wattage but also for one that fits in my pockets.
Now i can't decide beetwen this 3 mods:
Wismec Rx200s, SMOK H-priv220 and the SMOK Alien220.
Right now i think the alien mod will be better for its size but i really don t have any other reasons to choose that one.
talking about the tanks i was thinking about the IJOY Combo RDTA and the SMOKtech TFV8.
So i don't know so much about vaping, and with no bases to judge i really can t decide. Please tell me wich one and why you'd choose, and if you know something even better for my needs don't hesitate to tell me.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
it's been a year since i decided to buy an e-cig, but now that the time has come i really cannot decide between a few tanks and mods.
I'm gonna use the e-cig for blowing os and other smoke tricks, so i'm looking for a high wattage but also for one that fits in my pockets.
Now i can't decide beetwen this 3 mods:
Wismec Rx200s, SMOK H-priv220 and the SMOK Alien220.
Right now i think the alien mod will be better for its size but i really don t have any other reasons to choose that one.
talking about the tanks i was thinking about the IJOY Combo RDTA and the SMOKtech TFV8.
So i don't know so much about vaping, and with no bases to judge i really can t decide. Please tell me wich one and why you'd choose, and if you know something even better for my needs don't hesitate to tell me.
Alien and TFv8 would be my suggestion
2nd would be the H-priv and TFV8
If you want a RTA or RDTA I'd say RDA
RDTA - Avacado 24(25-30 bucks), Azeroth (30 bucks)
RTA - Boreas (20 bucks) , Supreme (40 bucks)
RDA - Tsunami24 (25-30 bucks), Velocity V2 (clones are like 10 bucks for this)

TFV8 does come with a good RBA deck and they have a new coil coming out for it as well thats even more clouds and flavor then the current ones

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
thank you for the advices but i think that i'll choose an rdta, i don't like the manual dripping hahaha
I agree RTA is the way to go (or RDTA but i prefer the RTAs they tend to wick better IMO due to shorter leads for chain hitting)
good options are the boreas, supreme, griffin 25 plus, OBS engine
If you want the RDTA style I'd suggest the avacado 24 or an azeroth

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as RDTA, I enjoy my Combo RDTA, Limitless RDTA Plus, and SMOK TF-RTA the most.
Not tried any others listed so far but do have a OBS Engine on the way.

I agree, SMOK Alien, H-Priv second due to size.
Otherwise, add the Hohmwrecker G2 in there.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
As far as RDTA, I enjoy my Combo RDTA, Limitless RDTA Plus, and SMOK TF-RTA the most.
Not tried any others listed so far but do have a OBS Engine on the way.

I agree, SMOK Alien, H-Priv second due to size.
Otherwise, add the Hohmwrecker G2 in there.
engine is on my short list. heard great things on it. Love the boreas though and i have a supreme on the way. thought of the TF-RTA but i feel like it's the same as using my TFV8 with RBA deck lol. also want the griffin 25+, modfather, and maybe chutulu and captain RTAs

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Engine is my hands down favorite RTA. Flavor, cloud, top fill, top air, pretty much impossible to make leak unless you try, and easy to build on. I put my Boreas away after getting this. RDTAs- any and all mentioned. I have a Limitless+, the Combo offers lots of different deck options, and the Avocado has a solid track record.

I also have an Alien and can say it's been a nice small 2 battery mod that's performed well with all the tanks I've used on it. One of my favorite tanks that does not have a DNA board.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
engine is on my short list. heard great things on it. Love the boreas though and i have a supreme on the way. thought of the TF-RTA but i feel like it's the same as using my TFV8 with RBA deck lol. also want the griffin 25+, modfather, and maybe chutulu and captain RTAs
OBS Engine came in today.
I'll get some pics and opinion posted soon.
So far it is worth the $20 but only finished one fill so far.
I agree with @Eskie that you would have to be putting forth effort to get it to leak.
Maybe by not closing the fill cap.
I'm liking the TF-RTA a bit more than I thought I would.
You should get one @SirRichardRear

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree with @Eskie that you would have to be putting forth effort to get it to leak.
Your just gonna make me keep adding stuff to my list lol. Can't wait for black Friday

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Yeah, I've even unintentionally had it upside down in my pocket and still didn't leak out the open top air slots.Makes it the perfect RTA for heading out without worry of a wet pocket or bag. I'll be interested in your thoughts on performance after you've lived with it for a while.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your just gonna make me keep adding stuff to my list lol. Can't wait for black Friday
I don't understand the complaint.

Yeah, I've even unintentionally had it upside down in my pocket and still didn't leak out the open top air slots.Makes it the perfect RTA for heading out without worry of a wet pocket or bag. I'll be interested in your thoughts on performance after you've lived with it for a while.
I'll be sure to post the results.
So far after just a single day use of 35ml through it, I almost hate to admit how much I'm liking it.
Maybe I should wait to report until after a rewicking or two.

VU Sponsors