Become a Patron!

First impressions - Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eleaf was kind enough to send me the new Pico Squeeze 2 for review. In fact they sent two so I ran a giveaway on FB TrvpLyfe page and gave the black version away to Raf Pay. We spent the day building and testing both.

Here it is next to the OG Pico with a wasp on top.

8thzInz.jpg

Here is me blowing clouds. Don’t laugh at the old guy. I kept the red - I have a wife who is eyeing it already.

28Ks8iA.jpg

I was excited about this, I confess. It is regulated 100w with a 21700 avatar battery (included). Comes with a couple of .28 ohm coils for the atomizer which is a really nice atomizer - even has a knurled beauty ring to match the battery top cap. Single coil. Squonks nicely but could leak. Now you guys might remember the Coral that came with the OG Pico. Forget about it. This new atomizer is rock solid. It is a little finicky to insert coils - cut the leads first and insert on a downward angle. But because the airflow hits just beneath the coil - well great flavour. And it feels solid. Not cheap.

Now the mod. The fire button is on the side the controls on the front. That means you thumb press to fire and have a free finger to easily squonk. It has a nice silicon bottle that you remove the cover from and fill but the cover can be very loose. You have to put the bottle in correctly with the offset facing the mod to get the bottle to sit right and cover to be tight. Proprietary bottles, but two included. Also has obligatory adapter for 18650. It looks nice. Its not overly heavy. Consider I had a 21700 battery in it.

Features:
Fully regulated squonker design
Adjustable wattage up to a 100W