Become a Patron!

First Look on Aspire Newest Product- Skystar Revvo 210W

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire brings you yet another great new mod and tank kit. Introducing the even more powerful, more up to date, Skystar Revvo kit. It is a dual 18650, 210 watt mod with a 1.3 inch touch screen and the revolutionary Revvo tank. Aspire has broken the mold for a tank of this type and brings you an all new concept in coils, the flat Radial coil. A coil for great vapor production and excellent flavor. The tank itself comes in a TPD compliant 2ml version and a standard 3.6ml version. It has adjustable top airflow and is top fill, it is simplicity itself to fill, change coils and even replace the glass.

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked.

VU Sponsors