Become a Patron!

First post... My tank is thirsty! Looking for something efficient

I am new to vaping,10 days ago I stopped smoking cigarettes after 20+ years. I have tried patches, cold turkey etc..
Those attempts ended up being more how long could I go without a cigarette then feeling that I had quit, it was a constant struggle.
I am loving vaping!! I haven't had any real urge to smoke and am very much enjoying the hobby and flavors!! However....
I am killing the ejuice ! I got a Smok priv 2 mod. With the prince tank. This thing is low mpg! I like the clouds but I care most about flavor and thick satisfying vaper. I have a crown 3 on the way just to try something different but I think this is also a guzzler.
I smoked a pack and a half a day. So I Vape a lot. I'm refilling this tank many times a day. I do not want to build my own coils. But I do want efficiency without having to give up thick flavor. What is the most efficient tank going as far as not using alot of juice? Preferably one with the best flavor. I don't care if there's giant clouds or not..Thanks!!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard......:vino:

Single coil tanks with a restricted airflow seem to have the best flavor, for me anyway. I'm sure you'll read just the opposite here soon tho.....:)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You likely want a tootle-puffer.. High resistance, low wattage, single coil. Now, where that leads you with coilheads?

Perhaps an Atlantis 2? I bought a cheapass clone just to test it - I wasn't overly impressed, but it would suit for emergencies. I'm not sure how a "Nautilus" works - and I think there are several variants, (they usurped the name of another atty entirely).

Most folks with coilhead atty seem to be cloud-chuckers.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Maybe try the Tobeco Sub Tank Mini
https://kanvape.com/collections/tob...nk-super-tank-top-fill-pyrex-clearomizer-tank
25mm_supertank_grande.jpg

This tank can use Tobeco or Aspire Atlantis coils great if you can find 1.0Ω coils and raise your nic level to 6mgs or higher. When I used these tanks, I thought they didn't go through liquid very quickly as long as I used 1.0Ω coils- the .5Ω isn't too bad either.
I have the Crown 3 another thirsty tank- sorry!

Last edited:

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Order the 0.4 coils for the Crown 3. They run at lower wattage but good flavor.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If you're liking those DTL atty's, and with the capacity of those 2 tanks, if you're refilling many times a day, maybe you can up the nic level so you don't vape so much? What nic are you using right now, having just quit the 1 &1/2 pk a day?

VU Sponsors