Become a Patron!

First post. need your help to find Parts.

hii. this is my first post here.
first. sorry about my English. hope it's OK.

i want to build something special. and i want to know. is there is a atomizers that can work without pushing any button.
automatically when it feels the air intake (like the old one-use cig) that was working automatically when vaping.

can i find this sensor?
or better idea... is there automizer that have this sensor built in inside.
so i just need to connect battery?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There are a few. The eleaf iJust, I think. Another called Jule.

Oh, you wanna build one. Ok. There is a thread for that. I bet @Huckleberried can point you to it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are a few. The eleaf iJust, I think. Another called Jule.

Oh, you wanna build one. Ok. There is a thread for that. I bet @Huckleberried can point you to it.
Way to put a girl on the spot, that has no idea what the answer might be ;)

Are you talking about the guy @Giraut that built a device for the guy, Neal? That was pretty bad ass, but he'd be the one to answer this question.

Good luck!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just went looking and I cannot locate the sensors. They used to be available several years ago as DIY parts, along with the eGo circuit boards from places that used to sell that stuff. They still might be out there but could be hard to locate now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
years ago somebody built a mod that had no hand button...you would fire it by a pressing on an arm in the driptip with your lips when you vaped it....never got much attention.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Way to put a girl on the spot, that has no idea what the answer might be ;)

Are you talking about the guy @Giraut that built a device for the guy, Neal? That was pretty bad ass, but he'd be the one to answer this question.

Good luck!
That's the one. Couldn't remember @Giraut, but I remembered you were in there ;)

Price you pay for being cute and cuddly:hug:

VU Sponsors