Become a Patron!

First Ti build on veritas/Vaprshrk

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got my Ti coils in from evnycig for their spidersilk. coil is reading at .32 with 10 wraps of 26g. Seems all good just tastes different and I hit temp control within a few seconds of vaping. I have the temp set to 290F and the purity at 70. Wont burn virgin cotton at those settings and puts out some vapor but flavor is lacking.

My question is, should I adjust my purity at all? I use 100 for Ni200 and works perfect. Anything below 70 on Ti and it bearly produces anything.

Please chime in if you have any experience with the vaporshark clone purity settings.
SJ6X4wM.jpg

It is pretty close to the airhole but it isnt touching and the legs arnt touching the coil.

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, found out it was the veritas. Just got that today aswell. The positive coil leg was getting HOT even though it wasnt touching anything. Remedied with a vertical coil.

And for anyone who bought the VS 60w from fasttech. The nickel purity setting is shit. I just put it @ 100 for Ti and Ni and adjust the temp as needed. 90-100F less than your desired temp.
roNI0Cn.jpg

I'll be messing with the veritas a little more because the flavor isnt all that great.

VU Sponsors