Become a Patron!

first time diy juice need help with flavors

first time making some e-juice and it taste terrible like gag and want to throw up terrible. using vg nicotine and base. the flavorings i think are what just suck. went to bull city and got some flavors and i get a very chemical type of taste and not sure if its me or what. doing around a 20% flavoring 80% base and nicotine to get around 6%.

the flavorings i do enjoy are a butterscotch, peanutbutter, custard, watermelon brandy. so if you also know some good places to get some of those that would be a huge help.

just trying to learn the ropes starting to get into vaping and its getting expensive going to the stores.( going thru around 60ml a week if not more)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://ejuice.breaktru.com/ use this calculator to get precise measurements first off and second that chemical is likely (almost certainly) because it needs to steep. let it steep naturally or use some of the methods in the forum for fast steeping. also just make single flavors until you get a feel for what you like

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
20% is kinda high, but that's just me. It could be that it's too much and is off putting to you. You could add more base, shake 'em really well and try them again. Which brands did you get from Bull City?

I like FlavourArt mostly, some TFA. In single flavors, I'm normally at 2 or 3%. In mixes, anywhere from 4-8%, and I like flavor! Not weak at all.

VU Sponsors