Become a Patron!

First time joining a forum of any kind, here we go!

Hello everyone!

I've been vaping for a couple months. I started with and evod2 clearo on an evod battery, now I'm using a panzer mech mod clone that I've been barrowing from a friend. I have a cloupor mini on the was though and I can't wait.

What setup are you running right now?

Mine is:
Atty: shitty RDA with terrible airflow
Coil: .9ohm single 28g nano coil
Mod: panzer clone with an imr18650-26f(5.2a limit)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Leifeyers, Nice to meet you. I use my Shark dna 30 and the Isticks most of the time now. Glad you found us & enjoy the forum:)

Starlyte

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello there.
I had a Panzer clone, it was a really great device, a bit heavy for driving with, but super conductivity, tough, nicely adjustable. I'm planning on getting myself another when I can (slight accidental fire, so we lost all our vape gear, not to mention the house! Insurance is useful, but they're real arse holes for handing out money!) I use rebuildable tanks mostly, I just don't have the patience for dripping.
Welcome to your first forum, have fun, and happy vaping :D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nautilus mini on a istick.

Hello there.
I had a Panzer clone, it was a really great device, a bit heavy for driving with, but super conductivity, tough, nicely adjustable. I'm planning on getting myself another when I can (slight accidental fire, so we lost all our vape gear, not to mention the house! Insurance is useful, but they're real arse holes for handing out money!) I use rebuildable tanks mostly, I just don't have the patience for dripping.
Welcome to your first forum, have fun, and happy vaping :D
Yeah I'm getting tired of dripping and I've been looking at getting and RTA. The lemo drop is the one I currently have my eye on.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the underground and I am sure you will find it enjoyable !

Little Boy sitting on top of a Vanilla.

VU Sponsors