Become a Patron!

First time trying Bad Drip

Alchemist Mods

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Picked up this juice on a whim in a local B&M.
I have to say ..... I am in love, this juice is so fruity and tropical but not overly so.
Its so well balanced while still being complex and interesting to vape.

10/10 will be buying again.

Anyone have any opinions on the other Bad Drip flavors?

MRubuKy.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I tried their Cereal Trip a while back. It tasted good but the lemon flavor was a little too strong for my taste.
Didn't toss it though. I mixed it with some of Cuttwoods Bird Brains juice and it worked out.
Also tried the Ugly Butter which was also good but not for an ADV for me.

Alchemist Mods

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I tried their Cereal Trip a while back. It tasted good but the lemon flavor was a little too strong for my taste.
Didn't toss it though. I mixed it with some of Cuttwoods Bird Brains juice and it worked out.
Also tried the Ugly Butter which was also good but not for an ADV for me.

Yea I have heard mixed reviews of bad butter.
God nectar is dope though.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried God Nectar. Flavor so strong it was almost weird. My velocity dripper (yeah, old school) couldn't handle it. I am vaping it in a tank now and it's really good, but it gunks the coils fast.

Alchemist Mods

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I just tried God Nectar. Flavor so strong it was almost weird. My velocity dripper (yeah, old school) couldn't handle it. I am vaping it in a tank now and it's really good, but it gunks the coils fast.

I havent had any issues with gunk on my wires using ni80 round wire but it is a SUPER strong flavor

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I haven’t tried that one. I do have Cereal Trip, it has a really strong lemon flavor that overpowers everything else. I also have a bottle of Nancy’s New Nightmare from their Director’s Cut Line. It’s good, but the hazelnut leaves a really weird aftertaste.

S13hitman

Member For 1 Year
Late to the party, but God Nectar is the shit. It's not better than Lava Flow from Naked100 but this is my 2nd favorite by far.

VU Sponsors