Become a Patron!

Five cosmetic touched vape units (in 5 separate posts) #4: Eleaf 100watt

wizardofozone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
php2OCdMi_c1AM.jpg This is the wrap they call 'blue flame' I believe, but it is more 'blue smoke' in my opinion. This wrap is the original heavy one before some companies started making them lighter weight.

If you're new to wraps and have this particular box let me caution you to find a known heavy wrap because this box has two air hole intake ports that make the vinyl ULTRA THIN around those two ports ... and they are so thin there is not much adhesive behind them so the vinyl slides out of its orbit around those two vents ...

I used a needle , dipped it in crazy glue to keep the drop micro small, and locked the vinyl down around those two ports. This particular blue smoke looks a heck of a lot better with the matte spray process mentioned in the other posts above. As you know, the Itaste 100 watter has 4 screws at the top where the clearo sits but the top of the vinyl wrap has such a tight lazer cut it took me 2 weeks to notice the vinyl over those screws are lazer cut and removable to let the screws show.

The pewter howling wolf adds a really good look ... 2 unscrupulous companys are charging over $200 for this large lapel pin but it's only $8 including shipping if you look for it carefully ..... it DOES look like a large expensive piece when it arrives which is what probably sparked the idea to up the price over $200 to see who is silly enough to bite ...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors