Become a Patron!

Five Pawns Black Flag Fallen...WTF?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
This is Five Pawn's newest designer juice. Here's the product description: Decaf double espresso infused with black truffle cream....[Insert more marketing/flavor BS here]...

When the liquid is extracted from the barrel it’s bottled with a single decaffeinated coffee bean.

Am I reading that right? Are they actually putting a coffee bean in the e-juice bottle? Has anyone tried this stuff?

Personally, I'm not a big fan of espresso (or coffee for that matter), so I doubt I will ever try this flavor. It just seems odd that there would be a coffee bean in the bottle, like a tequila worm or something. Wouldn't that thing dissolve over time? Yuck.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can they actually decaffeinate a coffee bean? This I didn't know.

I got a bottle today. It's actually rly good, I'm a huge coffee fan tho. And there is a single bean floating around. My 1st time buying Five Pawns. I dnt think its worth 30 bucks. Matter a fact, No juice is. But it's a nice X-Mas gift to myself.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is also a juice company that sells juices with "spice packs" added or to the side so you can add at a later date....interested in trying them.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i tried a caffeinated juice this week.. kept me up all night.. :(
i didnt think they worked like that, that it wouldn't effect you..
but it came from a mixer friend of mine..

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
i tried a caffeinated juice this week.. kept me up all night.. :(
i didnt think they worked like that, that it wouldn't effect you..
but it came from a mixer friend of mine..

Ew...yikes. Yeah, it probably gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the lungs. It's likely a stronger and faster caffeine hit than drinking it in soda or coffee.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
all i kn
Ew...yikes. Yeah, it probably gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the lungs. It's likely a stronger and faster caffeine hit than drinking it in soda or coffee.

all i know is that it was scary.. till i figured it out..
i havent messed with the caffine powder ecx sells..
now, i dont want to ..

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
all i kn

all i know is that it was scary.. till i figured it out..
i havent messed with the caffine powder ecx sells..
now, i dont want to ..
Yeah I found a red bull juice here that actually had caffeine in it, I couldn't really tell tho cuz well, I drink red bull some. All the coffee juices I've tried just haven't done it for me tho, I drink coffee but vaping it does nothing for me.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm... I wonder what the displacement of that bean is? If it takes up 1 ml worth of space, that is a $1 coffee bean. A 12 oz bag of them would be more than $1200. Well played, 5 Pawns....

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Merely washing a coffee bean in cold water removes a great deal of caffeine....more when ground. My issue is when you put an FDA regulated food item in the juice...it falls under the "retail food packaging" codes and thus it becomes a food product. This would require an additional set of licenses and state/local inspection protocols.

VU Sponsors