Five Pawns diketone test results

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are being labeled dishonest because they are dishonest and knew exactly what they were selling to the public and did not care!
Everyone has a different take one it, and it depends on how each individual feels regarding diacetyl.
example 1
Say I sell you a juice that has diacetyl in it. I vape it and dont believe all the hype. Ive seen the reports for myself and dont believe its nearly as harmful as smoking, given the my current understanding. I sell it to you with a clear conscience believing Im doing nothing wrong. Hell, Im vaping some right now and feel a hundred times better than when I smoked.

example2 ("you" is not pointed at you Mike, its just much easier than typing "some person" ten times)
However, you may believe the hype. You steer clear of diacetyl religiously. You believe it is worse than smoking and that bronchitis obliterans is a very real threat. This gives you a visceral reaction to the thought of diacetyl being in your juice, and when you find out it is, you become furious. The company who sold you the juice is obviously liars, thieves, and threats to vapers health, and whats worse is, they know they are doing it. They are making money at the cost of your freedom to make healthy choices, they are being greedy and dishonest.

Its all in how you perceive the threat. Personally, I dont believe there is a threat, so I dont really give a shit. Others seem to think diacetyl is an absolute scourge on the human race, and likewise, they act accordingly.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone has a different take one it, and it depends on how each individual feels regarding diacetyl.
example 1
Say I sell you a juice that has diacetyl in it. I vape it and dont believe all the hype. Ive seen the reports for myself and dont believe its nearly as harmful as smoking, given the my current understanding. I sell it to you with a clear conscience believing Im doing nothing wrong. Hell, Im vaping some right now and feel a hundred times better than when I smoked.

example2 ("you" is not pointed at you Mike, its just much easier than typing "some person" ten times)
However, you may believe the hype. You steer clear of diacetyl religiously. You believe it is worse than smoking and that bronchitis obliterans is a very real threat. This gives you a visceral reaction to the thought of diacetyl being in your juice, and when you find out it is, you become furious. The company who sold you the juice is obviously liars, thieves, and threats to vapers health, and whats worse is, they know they are doing it. They are making money at the cost of your freedom to make healthy choices, they are being greedy and dishonest.

Its all in how you perceive the threat. Personally, I dont believe there is a threat, so I dont really give a shit. Others seem to think diacetyl is an absolute scourge on the human race, and likewise, they act accordingly.
I agree with both of your examples. I was simply pointing out that it would have been to their advantage just to be honest about the whole thing. So now they are basically labeled as dishonest. CHEERS!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree with both of your examples. I was simply pointing out that it would have been to their advantage just to be honest about the whole thing. So now they are basically labeled as dishonest. CHEERS!
I agree. By falsely stating their juice was free of diacetyl and getting called on their false claims, they are now known as liars. Although, had they stated it was free of sucralose, then tested positive for massive amounts of sucralose, I dont think the backlash would be quite as bad, since sucralose has not been widely claimed to cause illness.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In many countries... laws are being discussed now.

Companies like Five Pawns are great tools against ecigs.

Last edited:

Tvgjr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never ever buy more FIWE Pans! !

Sent fra min GT-I9305 via Tapatalk

ydanielyoung

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
E juices of five pawns are awesome. I tried some e juices and the flavors are just out of the world. Grandmaster is my favorite by five pawns.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
E juices of five pawns are awesome. I tried some e juices and the flavors are just out of the world. Grandmaster is my favorite by five pawns.
And the good thing is that there are so many clones recipes available, that it is not an obligation to take health risks with those products.

Last edited:

Tvgjr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dont belive pawns. No smoke whitout fire....

vaptap

roosterboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's no hi end juice just over priced juice, 99% of all the makers use the exact same ingredients, the only variable that makes or breaks a juice is the recipe. Many have to offset costs because of fancy packaging, labels, bottles etc. However I only vape whats inside the bottle.

Tvgjr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont buy FIWE pawns no more!! I get fu. Angry! I when my Shop dont stop to sell the fu. Butter etc. I stop there too. And hope another do the same!!! Before its only way we can get clean quality!! So its ok to send in too testing I time every (frk.) Month. Every have a press too give us customers,that we want! Money talks!!

vaptap

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont buy FIWE pawns no more!! I get fu. Angry! I when my Shop dont stop to sell the fu. Butter etc. I stop there too. And hope another do the same!!! Before its only way we can get clean quality!! So its ok to send in too testing I time every (frk.) Month. Every have a press too give us customers,that we want! Money talks!!

vaptap
Fuckin a man, fuckin a

sgenn99

Member For 4 Years
so, who makes a good castle long-alike? i don't want to keep supporting a company that twists shit the way fp has... i've tried lone star, i've tried hi five, i've tried slim's... any suggestions?

VU Sponsors